cracked kings, with 2,3

Well 2,3 suited is quickly becoming my new favorite hand!! The moral of the story also is never slow play kings!I am playing right now in a $53 +5 qualifier for the $700k today on PS. Blinds were 15-30 and the bb raise to 90, now I know you proably are thinking that, that should be enough to get draws out etc., but again I am doing well, have more than twice as many chips as him so I make the call. One other guy calls.Flop comes Q, 3, 3After the flop the other caller is first to act and bets 240, the guy with the kings, raises to 600 and now I think is a very good time with that much in the pot to make my all in move, so I raise 1,905 to 2,105. The original bettor folds and the kings, go all in with his last 660.Turn is a 4 and river a J and my set holds up.If he had made a much stronger bet pre-flop I would have never made the call.Later I will post the most bizarre 2 hands I have ever had. I don't believe online poker is rigged, but when I post these hands you will definitely cringe! The odds of what I will post happening have got to be astronomical. I don't know about the suits but I and another guy got the very same hands twice in a row and he took me out in two hands.I will post the actual hand history's that hapened back to back later but he had Aces, against my King, Ten and when a ten came on the flop with a queen he went all in and I of course folded. I know he had Aces, because he showed them after I folded.Very next hand I get King, Ten again!! Flop is an almost perfect one for me with King, Ten and I check to him, he bets out I go all in, he calls me with, yup two Aces with one of them being as (that idiot Norman Chad, would say the prettiest card in the deck, the Ace of Spades). There were already two spades on the board and I am sure by now you can guess the outcome:Runner, runner spades I am gone!Amazing though to have two players go up agaiinst each other with the same exact hands twice in a row. I am not a math guy, does anyone have any clue at all wihat the odds are? They must bigger then winning the lottery.

On PokerStars, astronomical is probable.
Yeah Zim I tell you it is seriously shaking my confidence.Seriously the odds of 2 players having the very same hand twice in a row have just have to incredibly high!
One time I got the exact same 27 offsuit 2 times in a row.I nearly cashed out all my money that second cuz the fix was in at pokerstars.
I have gotten the same hand twice in a row a few times, but I have never, ever had the same hand, with another player also having his same hand twice in a row.Again the odds against that happening have just got be astronomical!!I am not kiidding when I say that I would be willing to bet that the odds of winning the lottery are less than the 2 same hands thing happening.

Crazy hand last night in a 200 dollar SNG on Partypoker. UTG raises, fold around to button who reraises, big blind goes all in, UTG goes all in, button goes all in. UTG shows KK, button shows AJ, BB shows AJ. Flop K88. Turn A. River A. I'm not a math guy so I can't calculate the odds, but that is the craziest outdraw I have ever seen.

good stuff with the 23 suited... i have been preaching little slick for a long time... seriously it is great noone sees the little slick coming.. it is by far my favorite hand

stop playing 2 3 suited to a raise.
Let me tell you, with my track record with that, anyone that doesn't want me to play it better make it very, very expensive pre-flop.Otherwise I am moving forward with it.See now 2 hands after this one I had 3, 4 suited and another guy was much smarter and bet around 240 pre-flop, that was enough to get me to let the hand go.
let me guess, you do it cause its what you see on tv.god can someone add his last post to how you know when you are playing a fish?
No I play it because, guys like you will never, ever see it coming.You have to mix up your game. Do I play it all the time?Of course not!Would I have kept playing it after the flop if the flop had not been so nearly perfect for me?Of course not!Everyone is entitled to their opinion, you included.I will tell you that I have a great deal of confidence in my game at this point. That does not mean that I don't make mistakes and misplay hands, I do.If you never play anything but the hands that are "by the book" you will never make as much money as you could if you mix up your game.If you want to make the assumption that I am a fish, I say good, I don't ever want anyone to think I am a good player. I can make much more money in the long run if people think of me as a bad player and have no respect for me or my plays.So thanks!

actually, i am going to point out every fish line...

Well 2,3 suited is quickly becoming my new favorite hand
but again I am doing well, have more than twice as many chips as him so I make the call.
If he had made a much stronger bet pre-flop I would have never made the call.
yup two Aces with one of them being as (that idiot Norman Chad, would say the prettiest card in the deck, the Ace of Spades).

Wouldn't the odds of getting the same exact hand be 2/52 * 1/51 for each player, regardless of who had what hand previously? All things beind random (presumably), I don't think you can take into account when computing odds just how bizarre it is for the same two players to have the same two hands; I think you can only calculate the odds of each player individually getting the same hand twice in a row... Then it would be weird, but not quite as big a longshot as the lottery.

Wouldn't the odds of getting the same exact hand be 2/52 * 1/51 for each player, regardless of who had what hand previously? All things beind random (presumably), I don't think you can take into account when computing odds just how bizarre it is for the same two players to have the same two hands; I think you can only calculate the odds of each player individually getting the same hand twice in a row... Then it would be weird, but not quite as big a longshot as the lottery.
Come on, lets not get off topic and stop making fun of the OP...
Come on, lets not get off topic and stop making fun of the OP...
Wow flying, I have no idea what I did to piss in your Wheaties but keep on keepin' on brother.Think what you will, make as much fun of me as you like. I want folks that are ignorant like you to be at all my tables!

I'd say the odds of 2 people getting dealt the same hand twice in a row are about the same as DN getting K8os 3 times in a row at the final table of a WPT event. But wait, that kind of blows the whole "If mathematical anomalies happen OL, it must be rigged" theory that are so abundant here.As for 23 suited, the argument that "I like to mix up my game and not play by the book" is another line to add to the fish thread. If you play 23 suited to a raise with 2 other players, then the term fish is real fitting. Had the math held up the 94% of the time it normally does, and you'd lost this hand, you wouldn't be bragging about playing it.

I'd say the odds of 2 people getting dealt the same hand twice in a row are about the same as DN getting K8os 3 times in a row at the final table of a WPT event. But wait, that kind of blows the whole "If mathematical anomalies happen OL, it must be rigged" theory that are so abundant here.As for 23 suited, the argument that "I like to mix up my game and not play by the book" is another line to add to the fish thread. If you play 23 suited to a raise with 2 other players, then the term fish is real fitting. Had the math held up the 94% of the time it normally does, and you'd lost this hand, you wouldn't be bragging about playing it.
It really is funny that no matter what anybody on this forum says, it can and many times will be misconstrued.So now my statements make me a fish. We can make this very simple, so the thread can go gently into the night.I AM A FISH!There now that I have admitted it, clearly there should no longer be a need to discuss it further. If I were a betting man, and I am though, I would bet that you will keep it alive just the same.
Well 2,3 suited is quickly becoming my new favorite hand!! The moral of the story also is never slow play kings!
Can you please explain to me where this slowplay occured??? Correct me if I'm wrong, but the KK player raised pre-flop, then raised on the flop. Maybe my poker dictionary is different from yours, but that doesn't exactly read like a slowplay to me.If by slowplay you mean he didn't move all-in pre-flop (like that ridiculous strategy that has gained so much popularity here) I guess we just have different meanings for the same word.
seriously it is great noone sees the little slick coming..
Little slick is KQ suited, not 23 suited.
So what is A2?
A crappy hand.