i found negreanu's highschool yearbook photo!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice photoshop. A little more shading on the face and it's almost believable.

Hey brainmaster, I don't think believablity was what he was going for on this one. Good job spotting the use of photoshop, it really took a mensa member to figure that one out.

I am well aware of what he was going for, doucheclown.But thanks for butting in.Fist yourself.

Hey brainmaster, I don't think believablity was what he was going for on this one. Good job spotting the use of photoshop, it really took a mensa member to figure that one out.
cereal.

Your a dick dude.You know Daniel gives you this forum to discuss topics and poker and what do you do? You insult him.I knew I shouldn't have visited this topic.Why don't you keep that crap to yourself, don't you see what a ****ing ******* you are?If I was him I would suspend you from the site.

Your a dick dude.You know Daniel gives you this forum to discuss topics and poker and what do you do? You insult him.I knew I shouldn't have visited this topic.Why don't you keep that crap to yourself, don't you see what a censored censored you are?If I was him I would suspend you from the site.
While your living in your mother's basement look for your sense of humor behind the water heater. Daniel can't turn water into wine so quit worshiping him.
Your a dick dude.You know Daniel gives you this forum to discuss topics and poker and what do you do? You insult him.I knew I shouldn't have visited this topic.Why don't you keep that crap to yourself, don't you see what a censored censored you are?If I was him I would suspend you from the site.
While your living in your mother's basement look for your sense of humor behind the water heater. Daniel can't turn water into wine so quit worshiping him.
dude. seriously whats your porblem with DN? you have done nothing but bitch at anyone who talks highly of him.honestly how old are you?. P.S. about your 2pm est thing. I just saw that, the request has been made.see you on NWP :wink:
dude. seriously whats your porblem with DN? you have done nothing but bitch at anyone who talks highly of him.honestly how old are you?. P.S. about your 2pm est thing. I just saw that, the request has been made.see you on NWP :wink:
Do you just follow me around the whole site. What the hell do you care what I do. If you boot my ass from the site, my life will go on. Apparently this is all you have, or why else would you be so concerned what I post. Your like the fuking nerd who reminds the teacher on Friday afternoon that she forgot to assign Homework. So why dont you is grow the fuk up and don't be so concerned with what the hell I do and pay attention to yourself and how you can be a better person andtry to quit blowing trannies at the bus station for beer money.
I am well aware of what he was going for, doucheclown.But thanks for butting in.Fist yourself.
Oh, you were aware what he was going for, yet you still had to post redundant posts like "nicephotoshop" I bet you are one of those winners who sits in the front row of theatre's, loudly critiqueing CGI in shit bag action movies with their zit pocked bestfriend/hetrolifepartner( if by hetro you mean the guy who's ass you thumb when Mom shuts off the light, and the 20 mountain dew's you scarfed while watching Dr. Who Marathon wares off). No one gives a shiiit what you think about the shading on a fuking GAG picture.

Wow, people get their panties in a bunch pretty quickly.The pics are pretty funny.The fact that the first one doesn't look like DN but for the hair is what makes it funny.The fact that the second one is so absurd, makes it funny.Lighten up ladies.