question about the wsop pool prizes(or lack thereof)

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't you see me standing here I got my back against the recond maaachine...I ain't the worst that you've seeeeenOh can't you see what I meeeeeeean..Oh, you might as bump BUMP, yeah, you might as well bump.Bump BUMP go ahead and bumpman, I love van halen.. ( and not Van Hagar)

I just replied to the email I received from Travis on 8/31 to hopefully get an update.I do not feel bad about asking for a freeroll prize. It was offered, I entered, I won and deserve the prize. Without a doubt I would have paid to enter had that been the deal. Not that I'm po'd or anything, just curious plus I sure would love to wear the DN hockey jersey !!(especially when I goto the Wynn next month)

I find it very hard to believe that none of the modsor DN has seen this thread.Their refusal to reply or give updates is pretty sad.
yeah, I wouldn't say sad, it's just frustrating, is all. I've been psyked about the PSP ever since I won it. I simply don't know why they haven't responded to this thread at all. They just keep ignoring it. It was kinda funny at first, bumping the thread, but after a month, and three pages of thread, I'm rather shocked that there's been no answer at all. The longer my question goes unanswered, the more concerned I get.
I find it very hard to believe that none of the modsor DN has seen this thread.Their refusal to reply or give updates is pretty sad.
yeah, I wouldn't say sad, it's just frustrating, is all. I've been psyked about the PSP ever since I won it. I simply don't know why they haven't responded to this thread at all. They just keep ignoring it. It was kinda funny at first, bumping the thread, but after a month, and three pages of thread, I'm rather shocked that there's been no answer at all. The longer my question goes unanswered, the more concerned I get.
It was kinda funny at first, bumping the thread, but after a month, and three pages of thread, I'm rather shocked
I'm shocked you havn't found a better way to go about it yet. If I were them...I would NEVER post an answer in this thread. Why would I reward your behavior ? Even one bump a day is bad...but WTF??!!Boo Hoo...your prize is late. :boohoo: