question about the wsop pool prizes(or lack thereof)

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good News!: I received 2 different XBox 360 games for Christmas!Bad News: Still haven't received the system, heard from Daniel or Travis so I can't play them. Grrrr.

Good luck with the 360s.I just got my Hockey Jersey last week from the WSOP Pool. It has the new FCP logos. I like the t-shirt most of the gear. But, find the logo to lack punch on any collared shirts in its small format. Something FCP would be much better.

Good luck with the 360s.I just got my Hockey Jersey last week from the WSOP Pool. It has the new FCP logos. I like the t-shirt most of the gear. But, find the logo to lack punch on any collared shirts in its small format. Something FCP would be much better.
Thanks for the well wishes! I'll let you guys all know when I receive it.
  • 4 years later...
I forgot about Travis. Whatever became of him?
I'm pretty sure he got fired, and it was around this time as I recall. I hope I had something to do with it, the only time that guy bothered to return my pm's was to tell me lies.
I'm pretty sure he got fired, and it was around this time as I recall. I hope I had something to do with it, the only time that guy bothered to return my pm's was to tell me lies.
Well I am glad you got your FREE stuff :-)