question about the wsop pool prizes(or lack thereof)

He got his fucking prize. Lock this fucking thread. I'm sick of seeing it. I ask for so little and give so much. Please lock this piece of shit.
Or I'll bump it every 10 minutes with this exact quote until it gets locked or I fall asleep. One of the two will happen.
If never understood this phenomoen.. if you don't like a thread, stay the fuk out of it.. no one puts a gun to your head, and makes you click on it.
"If you don't like what's on TV, change the channel."If some fucktard hadn't bumped this thread to the top of the damn General forum every other day for 3 months, it'd be one thing.If the same fucktard hadn't acted like a 9 year old who's mother wouldn't let him eat all of halloween candy that same night throught the entire course of the 8 pages, it'd be one thing.You reminded me of freaking Veruca Salt throughout this thread for the last four months. Do you understand that?Moreover, I just get tired of even seeing the fucking title at the top of the forum.
http://www.verucasalt.com/MP3/SMOKE&MIRRORS1.mp3
  • Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He got his fucking prize. Lock this fucking thread. I'm sick of seeing it. I ask for so little and give so much. Please lock this piece of shit.
Or I'll bump it every 10 minutes with this exact quote until it gets locked or I fall asleep. One of the two will happen.
If never understood this phenomoen.. if you don't like a thread, stay the fuk out of it.. no one puts a gun to your head, and makes you click on it.
"If you don't like what's on TV, change the channel."If some fucktard hadn't bumped this thread to the top of the damn General forum every other day for 3 months, it'd be one thing.If the same fucktard hadn't acted like a 9 year old who's mother wouldn't let him eat all of halloween candy that same night throught the entire course of the 8 pages, it'd be one thing.You reminded me of freaking Veruca Salt throughout this thread for the last four months. Do you understand that?Moreover, I just get tired of even seeing the fucking title at the top of the forum.
http://www.verucasalt.com/MP3/SMOKE&MIRRORS1.mp3

Have any XBox 360 winners from the WSOP Pool received their prize yet? Travis emailed me on December 7th saying that they were being mailed that week and we should have them by Monday/Wednesday. Mine still hasn't arrived and I haven't received any more responses from Travis to my emails regarding this. Just curious if anyone else received theirs yet.I know, this thread is getting old, but I'm concerned about where it is.

Still no XBox 360. No response from either Daniel or Travis either. Now Mr. Positive Attitude (me) is starting see exactly how you all felt. Don't tell me you are mailing something one day and then don't. And if you did mail it, send me a tracking number so I know where it is.I guess this thread's back up at the top again (lol).

Still no XBox 360. No response from either Daniel or Travis either. Now Mr. Positive Attitude (me) is starting see exactly how you all felt. Don't tell me you are mailing something one day and then don't. And if you did mail it, send me a tracking number so I know where it is.I guess this thread's back up at the top again (lol).
I don't mind people flaming me, because I'm an azzhole, and I kinda like flame wars, but anyone flames this guy, and I'll fight them...
I don't mind people flaming me, because I'm an azzhole, and I kinda like flame wars, but anyone flames this guy, and I'll fight them...
*yawn*
*yawn*
I see you're still not posting in the new at work crew thread.. That's fuking hilarious...
*yawn*
I see you're still not posting in the new at work crew thread.. That's fuking hilarious...
I see you're still monitoring the situation. THAT'S fucking hilarious! :club:
*yawn*
I see you're still monitoring the situation. THAT'S fucking hilarious! :lol:
If by monitoring, you mean I clicked on your posts just now to see if you'd posted there yet, then yes...Still care to share why it matters that they started a new thread, or does the reason still seem to pathetic to type out?
*yawn*
If by monitoring, you mean I clicked on your posts just now to see if you'd posted there yet, then yes...Still care to share why it matters that they started a new thread, or does the reason still seem to pathetic to type out?
If you're going to be writing a book on me, or perhaps just a chapter, you will need to go through my agent first. This isn't the fucking WPT.

rofl, that is kinda pathetic that you'll wade through 33 pages of a thread just so you can see if someone's posted there, for the sole purpose of bringing it up to ignite another flame war.eat shit and die.

rofl, that is kinda pathetic that you'll wade through 33 pages of a thread just so you can see if someone's posted there, for the sole purpose of bringing it up to ignite another flame war.eat shit and die.
If by wading through 33 pages of threads, I just clicked on that little box next to digetalmonkey's name, and saw where he's posted at, and none of the posts on that first page where in the at work thread..Nice try, though.. one of these days you'll actually be right about something you say, pupsta..
If by wading through 33 pages of threads, I just clicked on that little box next to digetalmonkey's name, and saw where he's posted at, and none of the posts on that first page where in the at work thread..Nice try, though.. one of these days you'll actually be right about something you say, pupsta..
zing, ya got me there. still pathetic that you'd care.
zing, ya got me there. still pathetic that you'd care.
If by care, then I think it's hilarious, then yes, I do.. I'm like that little painful part of your mouth, that you can't resist poking, huh pupsta? It hurts to poke it, but you just can't help yourself to try and one up me. You'll get me some day.. I'm rooting for you...
*yawn*
If you're going to be writing a book on me, or perhaps just a chapter, you will need to go through my agent first. This isn't the fucking WPT.
I'll take that as a "yes, it still is too pathetic to type out"
*yawn*
*yawn*
*yawn*
*yawn*
Your silence on the matter is deafening. .too pathetic it is, then..
*yawn*
*yawn*
You are pathetic in your belief that you are entitled to a reply. You are insignificant to me. I'm sorry because I know that hurts you. I haven't posted in the new army thread....woooooo....neither have many forum members. Why is this a big deal to you? Have you become bored with your "Another World" DVD collection? Please, go choose another random crappy poker hand, give it a name and start a thread about it.
Still no XBox 360. No response from either Daniel or Travis either. Now Mr. Positive Attitude (me) is starting see exactly how you all felt. Don't tell me you are mailing something one day and then don't. And if you did mail it' date=' send me a tracking number so I know where it is.I guess this thread's back up at the top again (lol).[/quote']I don't mind people flaming me' date=' because I'm an azzhole, and I kinda like flame wars, but anyone flames this guy, and I'll fight them...[/quote']*yawn*
*yawn*
You are pathetic in your belief that you are entitled to a reply. You are insignificant to me. I'm sorry because I know that hurts you. I haven't posted in the new army thread....woooooo....neither have many forum members. Why is this a big deal to you? Have you become bored with your "Another World" DVD collection? Please, go choose another random crappy poker hand, give it a name and start a thread about it.
Oh, I don't think I'm entitled to a reply, I already know the answer.. I just think it's hilarious you actually believe it, and you know it's such a loser thing to think that you won't type it out. Not a big deal to Me at all, just a little amusement..
Oh, I don't think I'm entitled to a reply, I already know the answer.. I just think it's hilarious you actually believe it, and you know it's such a loser thing to think that you won't type it out. Not a big deal to Me at all, just a little amusement..
I would love to hear what you think "the answer" is. I'm sure it will have somethng to do with post counts because you mistakenly believe I care about such things.
I would love to hear what you think "the answer" is. I'm sure it will have somethng to do with post counts because you mistakenly believe I care about such things.
Hahaha if you won't tell me yours, why would I tell you mine? quid pro quo, sucka fish..
Hahaha if you won't tell me yours, why would I tell you mine? quid pro quo, sucka fish..
So the rumors were true......you are 12.
So the rumors were true......you are 12.
Was it the "quid pro quo.." that gave it away?

Briefly back to topic and then you guys can flame some more, I got an e-mail from Travis about a month ago for my trip to Vegas and then I replied trying to get more information and of course, have had no response since then. Basically...bump.

Briefly back to topic and then you guys can flame some more, I got an e-mail from Travis about a month ago for my trip to Vegas and then I replied trying to get more information and of course, have had no response since then. Basically...bump.
Anyone else wonder why I started this thread? You're right, I'm just a selfish attention whoring ass. trying to be annoying.. there's no issue involved at all.