question about the wsop pool prizes(or lack thereof)

And when it came to the door I had no bloody idea what it was... The UPS guy said it was a Jersey. I immediately think it is something from Ebay but realzied I haven't ordered any jerseys lately. Furthermore he tells me he wants $47 to release the jersey to me for customs or whatever. I send him away and moments after I realize, ohh... the name was Travis... The FCP Travis. Now the question remains: Do I pay $47 for a "free" jersey?

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And when it came to the door I had no bloody idea what it was... The UPS guy said it was a Jersey. I immediately think it is something from Ebay but realzied I haven't ordered any jerseys lately. Furthermore he tells me he wants $47 to release the jersey to me for customs or whatever. I send him away and moments after I realize, ohh... the name was Travis... The FCP Travis. Now the question remains: Do I pay $47 for a "free" jersey?
No way! Are you kidding me?! Do you have to pay fees like that for any package that you receive?

I received an email from Travis early last week saying that the XBox 360s were being mailed by the end of last week and we should have them by Monday/Wednesday of this week. It hasn't arrived yet. Maybe the Bellagio Tournament has him held up or something. I know everyone else seems to be getting their prizes now and the XBox's just came out recently (thank God he preordered them).Does anybody have a 360? I bought Call Of Duty 2 and am dying to play it. It looks like it's going to be awesome.

I had no idea I won anything until I got an email a few ago. I was like 57 out of however many entered. I am not sure what prize I won. I think prolly the top 10 or so got the Xs. Anything won is a + in my book,whatever it may be. :wink:

I got my psp today!! Thanks DN!! Last bump I'll be making, you're on your own scarface..Bump
Yay! Poopoomcmuffins got his psp. His "plight" is over. I'm so glad you handled the whole thing with such class you whiny bitch!
I got my psp today!! Thanks DN!!  Last bump I'll be making, you're on your own scarface..Bump
Yay! Poopoomcmuffins got his psp. His "plight" is over. I'm so glad you handled the whole thing with such class you whiny bitch!
Thanks for the bump.
I got my psp today!! Thanks DN!!  Last bump I'll be making, you're on your own scarface..Bump
Thanks for the bump.
You need new material Poopoo!
And if so did you have a problem with duties like me?Thanks.
Save your receipt and packing slip and there are forms you can fill out to get back any duties paid. Because the item is a free gift, you should not have to pay anything. However, the amount of money they receive off people who don't bother to fight it makes it +EV. Fill out the proper forms and you may get your money back. It is not guaranteed, but you do have a good chance.
I got my psp today!! Thanks DN!! Last bump I'll be making, you're on your own scarface..Bump
Thanks for the bump.
You've been calling me poo poo mcmuffins for 6 months, and you think I need new material?Hypocracy, thy name is monkey.
Thanks for the bump.
You've been calling me poo poo mcmuffins for 6 months, and you think I need new material?Hypocracy, thy name is monkey.
You are either making an honest mistake or are lying. The first time I called you Poopoomcmuffins was a few posts ago in this thread.
Thanks for the bump.
You are either making an honest mistake or are lying. The first time I called you Poopoomcmuffins was a few posts ago in this thread.
honest mistake. It's hard to keep track of all the people who keep recycling a lame nickname like 7 year olds on the play ground.
Thanks for the bump.
honest mistake. It's hard to keep track of all the people who keep recycling a lame nickname like 7 year olds on the play ground.
I can imagine how difficult is must be when you're too busy whining like said 7 year old on the playground!
Thanks for the bump.
I can imagine how difficult is must be when you're too busy whining like said 7 year old on the playground!
Please tell me how inquiring about my prizes is whining? You've flaming just to flame, and called me "poo poo mc muffins" and for you to cast 7 year old stones on behavior that is infantile is an absolute joke. the fact that FCP didn't ship their prizes for 6 months, and repeatedly ignored and misled those whom made inquiries is disgraceful. And I bet you'd have been singing a different tune if you'd ahve been one of the prize winners, instead of just some rail bird throwing stones.
Please tell me how inquiring about my prizes is whining? You've flaming just to flame, and called me "poo poo mc muffins" and for you to cast 7 year old stones on behavior that is infantile is an absolute joke. the fact that FCP didn't ship their prizes for 6 months, and repeatedly ignored and misled those whom made inquiries is disgraceful. And I bet you'd have been singing a different tune if you'd ahve been one of the prize winners, instead of just some rail bird throwing stones.
Inquiring about something is a lot different than starting a thread and posting in it on an almost daily basis. And what makes you think I wasn't one of the prize winners? Not everyone is a whiny bitch like you Mr. Poopoomcmuffins.
Inquiring about something is a lot different than starting a thread and posting in it on an almost daily basis. And what makes you think I wasn't one of the prize winners? Not everyone is a whiny bitch like you Mr. Poopoomcmuffins.
I really can't believe you're a social worker. I can't believe you're over the age of 16, actually. Public service in canada must be even more of a repository of private sector failures in Canadia than it is in the US.
He got his fucking prize. Lock this fucking thread. I'm sick of seeing it. I ask for so little and give so much. Please lock this piece of shit.
Or I'll bump it every 10 minutes with this exact quote until it gets locked or I fall asleep. One of the two will happen.
If never understood this phenomoen.. if you don't like a thread, stay the fuk out of it.. no one puts a gun to your head, and makes you click on it.
He got his fucking prize. Lock this fucking thread. I'm sick of seeing it. I ask for so little and give so much. Please lock this piece of shit.
Or I'll bump it every 10 minutes with this exact quote until it gets locked or I fall asleep. One of the two will happen.
If never understood this phenomoen.. if you don't like a thread, stay the fuk out of it.. no one puts a gun to your head, and makes you click on it.
"If you don't like what's on TV, change the channel."If some fucktard hadn't bumped this thread to the top of the damn General forum every other day for 3 months, it'd be one thing.If the same fucktard hadn't acted like a 9 year old who's mother wouldn't let him eat all of halloween candy that same night throught the entire course of the 8 pages, it'd be one thing.You reminded me of freaking Veruca Salt throughout this thread for the last four months. Do you understand that?Moreover, I just get tired of even seeing the fucking title at the top of the forum.
"If you don't like what's on TV, change the channel."If some fucktard hadn't bumped this thread to the top of the damn General forum every other day for 3 months, it'd be one thing.If the same fucktard hadn't acted like a 9 year old who's mother wouldn't let him eat all of halloween candy that same night throught the entire course of the 8 pages, it'd be one thing.You reminded me of freaking Veruca Salt throughout this thread for the last four months. Do you understand that?Moreover, I just get tired of even seeing the fucking title at the top of the forum.
I give one tenth of a siht of what you think about this topic, Do you understand that? Oh, whaa whaaa whaa, I have to see this title at the top of the forom, that's so oppressive. Please. You just want to flame, so you do. Call a spade a spade, for god's sake, don't church it up.
I really can't believe you're a social worker. I can't believe you're over the age of 16, actually. Public service in canada must be even more of a repository of private sector failures in Canadia than it is in the US.
I really don't care what you believe. But I find it amusing that some of the so-called "troubled youth" I have seen are more mature than you when it comes to handling difficult situations.Your opinion on such things as public service in Canada do not interest me in the least as you most certainly do not know what you're talking about.Don't you have video games to play on your new PSP?buh bye
I really don't care what you believe. But I find it amusing that some of the so-called "troubled youth" I have seen are more mature than you when it comes to handling difficult situations.Your opinion on such things as public service in Canada do not interest me in the least as you most certainly do not know what you're talking about.Don't you have video games to play on your new PSP?buh bye
Nope, already sent it to my nephew.So, a mature way to handle is a situation is flaming and name calling?Oh, I understand now.
He got his fucking prize.  Lock this fucking thread.  I'm sick of seeing it.   I ask for so little and give so much.    Please lock this piece of shit.
You don't like this idea because then there is a chance that they might lock your krablar thread. Now that this sad saga is over, it's back to bumping the krablar thread. Do it now, just for me?