question about the wsop pool prizes(or lack thereof)

I wasn't in the contest, and I am not a huge fan of BigD, but this is pretty shitty. Thought I would help out with a bump.
What's your beef with me? not like x22 or something? Thanks for the bump, though.Bump.
We "bumped" (no pun intended) heads a little while back. No big thing.BUMP
  • Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't in the contest' date=' and I am not a huge fan of BigD' date=' but this is pretty sh[i'][/i]itty.  Thought I would help out with a bump.[/quote']What's your beef with me? not like x22 or something? Thanks for the bump' date=' though.Bump.[/quote']We "bumped" (no pun intended) heads a little while back. No big thing.BUMP[/quoteWe did? Over what? I don't remember, I flame with so many people, it's hard to keep track some times. I'm an asss, what can I say? On other notes, it's nice to see some other prize winnners joining in on this thread. Keep it up boys, sqeaky wheels get oil.Say, aren't you guyss suppoed to recieve oakley.... BUMPS???

I find it sad that no one has responded to you about it, too. However, for all the time you spend bitching and crying about it, you could have worked for a week and bought yourself a PSP.It seems like every hour you bump this thread, hoping DN is going to be online. Go to sleep, or do something else for a change. He'll see it eventually.On another note, bump.

I find it sad that no one has responded to you about it, too. However, for all the time you spend censored and crying about it, you could have worked for a week and bought yourself a PSP.It seems like every hour you bump this thread, hoping DN is going to be online. Go to sleep, or do something else for a change. He'll see it eventually.On another note, bump.
I'm pretty sure Daniel is aware of this thread....but he doesnt seem to be doing anything about it for some reason. I dont know why...maybe the prizes are in process of being distributed...but then, that doesnt explain why he hasnt said so. He may be choosing to not asnwer this thread...although i dont see any reason why he hasnt. I personally think that this is poor for a site like this not even to have someone answer a perfectly justiable question....i really dont see why Daniel or someone else hasnt decided to reply.
That still doesn't justify one person bumping this thread every few hours. Such a waste of precious time.
It's not wasting any of your time, so i dont quite see why your are complaining about it being a waste of time. And i do think these actions are justifiable...Why cant Daniel just reply?
You're right, it isn't a waste of my time. But that doesn't mean I can't waste my time and give my opinion on the matter.
Haha....so your going to sit there and whinge about how this thread is a waste of time in one post....then you going to come back next post and basically say...you want to waste your time giving your opinion on this matter?

This is so weird.I didn't even enter the WSOP prize pool and DN's team told me that since I came in last I'm a winner too.They sent me an ipod, a flatscreen plasma TV, and DN personally flew out to my house and gave me $10,000 to enter next years WSOP ME.You guys suck at getting prizes.

Sorry guys, I hadn't bothered with thread because I was already aware that all of the prizes are in the process of being shipped out. Some aren't available yet, while some needed to be ordered. My boy Travis is on it, though, and has everyone's information and everyone will get their FREE stuff! :-)

Sorry guys, I hadn't bothered with thread because I was already aware that all of the prizes are in the process of being shipped out. Some aren't available yet, while some needed to be ordered. My boy Travis is on it, though, and has everyone's information and everyone will get their FREE stuff! :-)
Thanks daniel, never had any worries you wouldn't pull though for us. I personally wouldn't have minded not getting my prize. All we wanted was a responce. We kind of felt like we were being ignored.
Thanks alot for answering, DN!!! Sorry if the thread was annoying, or sounded ungrateful, I totally realize it was free, and the pool was super cool of you. Thanks again!
This is a post that is irritating and yet I agree that if you won a prize you should get it. There is no gray area. :roll:
I do know this thread is irritating. A squeaky wheel gets oil. I wish regs and posters on the forum who had no prize coming would just skip over this thread, rather than reading it agian and again, and getting angry. i do appreaciate any bumps anyone wants to give this thread. But, honestly, I don't care about any of the opinions of anyone not in the WSOP pool in the slightest. I only care about other prize winners and if they've gotten their prize, or alternatly, DN and the Staff.
I must be tired since I was in the pool and am on your side but that sounds negative to me.:think: I won't reply or try to help further.