question about the wsop pool prizes(or lack thereof)

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was kinda funny at first, bumping the thread, but after a month, and three pages of thread, I'm rather shocked
I'm shocked you havn't found a better way to go about it yet. If I were them...I would NEVER post an answer in this thread. Why would I reward your behavior ? Even one bump a day is bad...but WTF??!!Boo Hoo...your prize is late. :boohoo:
Reward My behavior of asking an legitamate question, after I sent an email, and got no repsondse, and it's not like I know DN's cell phone. If you have other ideas, I'd love to hear them.Ultimatly, since you didn't win a prize, this thread doesn't concern you, so feel free not to read it....But as always, thanks for the bump.Bump.
I'm this close (thumb and index finger almost touching, but arent) to buying you a PSP just so you'll stop.
Not really the point. I'm sure I'll get mine from DN, but thanks for the offer and the bump.
I'm this close (thumb and index finger almost touching, but arent) to buying you a PSP just so you'll stop.
Whenever you use the words "index finger", it's bound to be a good post.
In that context, I call it my sticky digit.

This is a post that is irritating and yet I agree that if you won a prize you should get it. There is no gray area. :roll:

This is a post that is irritating and yet I agree that if you won a prize you should get it. There is no gray area. :roll:
I do know this thread is irritating. A squeaky wheel gets oil. I wish regs and posters on the forum who had no prize coming would just skip over this thread, rather than reading it agian and again, and getting angry. i do appreaciate any bumps anyone wants to give this thread. But, honestly, I don't care about any of the opinions of anyone not in the WSOP pool in the slightest. I only care about other prize winners and if they've gotten their prize, or alternatly, DN and the Staff.

Daniel really hates the Krablar, that's why you're not getting your prize. I know this, because he PM's me 3 times a day about it. Please stop DN, it's getting annoying.And you're welcome for another useless bump that won't get anything done.

Daniel really hates the Krablar, that's why you're not getting your prize.  I know this, because he PM's me 3 times a day about it.  Please stop DN, it's getting annoying.And you're welcome for another useless bump that won't get anything done.
I hope that flame makes you feel strong like bullThanks for the bump.

I was going to say something to DN if I ran into him at the Wynn when I was out there the week of the 11th but I missed him by 1 day. I was at the Wynn on Friday and they said he was there on Thursday.(with his big stack that he got flamed for)BUMP

I was going to say something to DN if I ran into him at the Wynn when I was out there the week of the 11th but I missed him by 1 day. I was at the Wynn on Friday and they said he was there on Thursday.(with his big stack that he got flamed for)BUMP
Thanks anyway!! I apprecate you thinking of this thread!BUmp.

Speaking of a response (or lack thereof). I'm the guy who played in that PP $20K freeroll thing the other day where we both cashed, I identified you as the Krablar guy, and you thought I was Smasharoo.Anyway, I figured I'd check the forums here and see if you said anything about the tourny since it was fun, and you did well. Sure enough you had, you even mentioned me calling you out at the table. So I responded in that thread and then sent you a PM in case you never checked that thread again to let you know that it was me and that I wasn't in fact Smash.Anyway that was about 4 or 5 days ago and nothing, zilch, nada. C'mon bro, doesn't a guy who gets a damn Broomcorn reference deserve the courtesy of a reply to a PM?Get back at me, my life is empty.

I find it very hard to believe that none of the modsor DN has seen this thread.Their refusal to reply or give updates is pretty sad.
yeah, I wouldn't say sad, it's just frustrating, is all. I've been psyked about the PSP ever since I won it. I simply don't know why they haven't responded to this thread at all. They just keep ignoring it. It was kinda funny at first, bumping the thread, but after a month, and three pages of thread, I'm rather shocked that there's been no answer at all. The longer my question goes unanswered, the more concerned I get.
psyked nice spelling, can you admit you are 16 I will be very happy.
Speaking of a response (or lack thereof). I'm the guy who played in that PP $20K freeroll thing the other day where we both cashed, I identified you as the Krablar guy, and you thought I was Smasharoo.Anyway, I figured I'd check the forums here and see if you said anything about the tourny since it was fun, and you did well. Sure enough you had, you even mentioned me calling you out at the table. So I responded in that thread and then sent you a PM in case you never checked that thread again to let you know that it was me and that I wasn't in fact Smash.Anyway that was about 4 or 5 days ago and nothing, zilch, nada. C'mon bro, doesn't a guy who gets a damn Broomcorn reference deserve the courtesy of a reply to a PM?Get back at me, my life is empty.
Pinch PincH!
I find it very hard to believe that none of the modsor DN has seen this thread.Their refusal to reply or give updates is pretty sad.
yeah, I wouldn't say sad, it's just frustrating, is all. I've been psyked about the PSP ever since I won it. I simply don't know why they haven't responded to this thread at all. They just keep ignoring it. It was kinda funny at first, bumping the thread, but after a month, and three pages of thread, I'm rather shocked that there's been no answer at all. The longer my question goes unanswered, the more concerned I get.
psyked nice spelling, can you admit you are 16 I will be very happy.
Oh, I imagine Psyked has an offical OED spelling, then?Thanks for the bump.

I wasn't in the contest, and I am not a huge fan of BigD, but this is pretty shitty. Thought I would help out with a bump.

I wasn't in the contest, and I am not a huge fan of BigD, but this is pretty shitty. Thought I would help out with a bump.
What's your beef with me? not like x22 or something? Thanks for the bump, though.Bump.