question about the wsop pool prizes(or lack thereof)

wow, you guys are a smart as a sack of hammers.  you neither read the posts of this thread, nor checked the date of fourfour44's post.  As I said a few bumps ago, I HAVEN"T BUMPED THIS IN 2 WEEKS.  Stop flaming fourfour44, he's not here, and you're just wasting space on my thread.
I wasn't flaming him, I was bumping your pathetic thread in a creative way. You are ungrateful to DN, you are ungrateful to the people who bump your thread. Go whine and peddle your krablar philosophy elsewhere.
First of all, I have repeatedly thanked DN, again and again, for his contest and his prize. It's not like i'm saying "damn, the psp is cool, but it would be lot cooler if you gave me a psp and BMW, you can afford it you rich biatch." I am very gratful. How ever, I am concerned about the psp being delivered to my neighbor. And since it's not like the WSOP ended last week, or something. It's the middle of october now.Second of all, you were flaming him, who are you trying to kid. Don't get mad at me, cause you didn't look at the date, didn't read all my thread, and I called you on it.3rd of all, I couldn't care less if you "bump my thread" in creative ways." the things I'm greatful for are ligitimately supportful posts, other people whom have prizes coming to them, and if they have or haven't got them, and answers from DN and CO. about the status of the prizes, if they have or have not shipped them, and if not, when they are going to. ALl other posts I could care less about . I don't need help bumping the thread, I'll be doing pleanty of bumping myself.
  • Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, you guys are a smart as a sack of hammers.  you neither read the posts of this thread, nor checked the date of fourfour44's post.  As I said a few bumps ago, I HAVEN"T BUMPED THIS IN 2 WEEKS.  Stop flaming fourfour44, he's not here, and you're just wasting space on my thread.
I wasn't flaming him, I was bumping your pathetic thread in a creative way. You are ungrateful to DN, you are ungrateful to the people who bump your thread. Go whine and peddle your krablar philosophy elsewhere.
First of all, I have repeatedly thanked DN, again and again, for his contest and his prize. It's not like i'm saying "damn, the psp is cool, but it would be lot cooler if you gave me a psp and BMW, you can afford it you rich biatch." I am very gratful. How ever, I am concerned about the psp being delivered to my neighbor. And since it's not like the WSOP ended last week, or something. It's the middle of october now.Second of all, you were flaming him, who are you trying to kid. Don't get mad at me, cause you didn't look at the date, didn't read all my thread, and I called you on it.3rd of all, I couldn't care less if you "bump my thread" in creative ways." the things I'm greatful for are ligitimately supportful posts, other people whom have prizes coming to them, and if they have or haven't got them, and answers from DN and CO. about the status of the prizes, if they have or have not shipped them, and if not, when they are going to. ALl other posts I could care less about . I don't need help bumping the thread, I'll be doing pleanty of bumping myself.
spelling%20bee.jpg
How ever, I am concerned about the psp being delivered to my neighbor.  And since it's not like the WSOP ended last week, or something.  It's the middle of october now.
this is why i said to mail them directly. nobody else but you has this crackhouse neighbor problem, at least as far as they know. so mail and ask them: now that these guys have said they would mail the goods, please tell you which address they used to send your prize, and if they used a tracking number or delivery confirmation or insurance.if they shipped it and your druggie neighbors nabbed your shit, THAT IS THE BEST WAY TO FIND OUT, ASAP.if the FCP crew is full of shit and they haven't shipped yet, you'll find that out, too.either way, it's a win win vs. continuing to jack off here.
How ever, I am concerned about the psp being delivered to my neighbor.  And since it's not like the WSOP ended last week, or something.  It's the middle of october now.
this is why i said to mail them directly. nobody else but you has this crackhouse neighbor problem, at least as far as they know. so mail and ask them: now that these guys have said they would mail the goods, please tell you which address they used to send your prize, and if they used a tracking number or delivery confirmation or insurance.if they shipped it and your druggie neighbors nabbed your censored, THAT IS THE BEST WAY TO FIND OUT, ASAP.if the FCP crew is full of censored and they haven't shipped yet, you'll find that out, too.either way, it's a win win vs. continuing to jack off here.
Perhaps you're not actually readi g this thread. As I've said before, I started it because My mails were unanswered., and I wanted answers. If you don't like it, don't read this thread, it in no way effects you. As for the guy who had the spelling be thing, thanks alot for pointing out my typos, I care alot about it, and now I'm so ashamed, I just want to run and hide.
As for the guy who had the spelling be thing, thanks alot for pointing out my typos, I care alot about it, and now I'm so ashamed, I just want to run and hide.
Sorry, just found it funny that you spelled 'spelling bee' wrong. :club:
As for the guy who had the spelling be thing, thanks alot for pointing out my typos, I care alot about it, and now I'm so ashamed, I just want to run and hide.
Sorry, just found it funny that you spelled 'spelling bee' wrong. :D
then you are easily amused.
wow, you guys are a smart as a sack of hammers. you neither read the posts of this thread, nor checked the date of fourfour44's post. As I said a few bumps ago, I HAVEN"T BUMPED THIS IN 2 WEEKS. Stop flaming fourfour44, he's not here, and you're just wasting space on my thread.
I actually did read your thread and felt you were justified in making a thread, as there were several people who are awaiting their prizes as well. It would take a complete moron to not understand your situation, you stated it ad nauseum. I was also very aware of the timeline and dates of all posts, including the one by the 4444 dude. I just found it funny that he had posted that you weren't going to get the psp, like he "knew" something, as in he stole them like the money from that other guy. It was a joke and a bump.It was the guy who posted after me who clearly did not read the dates of the post and you lumped me in with him. You didn't call me on shit.I was supportive of your plight, but since you were such an assuming prick, I couldn't care less if your speedfreak neighbors got your psp or not.
wow, you guys are a smart as a sack of hammers. you neither read the posts of this thread, nor checked the date of fourfour44's post. As I said a few bumps ago, I HAVEN"T BUMPED THIS IN 2 WEEKS. Stop flaming fourfour44, he's not here, and you're just wasting space on my thread.
I actually did read your thread and felt you were justified in making a thread, as there were several people who are awaiting their prizes as well. It would take a complete moron to not understand your situation, you stated it ad nauseum. I was also very aware of the timeline and dates of all posts, including the one by the 4444 dude. I just found it funny that he had posted that you weren't going to get the psp, like he "knew" something, as in he stole them like the money from that other guy. It was a joke and a bump.It was the guy who posted after me who clearly did not read the dates of the post and you lumped me in with him. You didn't call me on shit.I was supportive of your plight, but since you were such an assuming prick, I couldn't care less if your speedfreak neighbors got your psp or not.
Please scroll up if you're curious about how much I care about your opinion on my prize status.but thanks for the bump.Bump.
Good. Cause the whole process really seems to be working well for you.
hahahha congrats, you get the prize for the best flame on this thread so far.Bump.
I think you should try the new suggestions section. The mods and admins are answering pretty quickly there

BigDMcGee wrote: lamann1 wrote: Good. Cause the whole process really seems to be working well for you. hahahha congrats, you get the prize for the best flame on this thread so far. Bump. Ha ha ahahahahahahahaha - fantastic. You already won the prize for best thread period, so it's only fair. Maybe you'll get 2 prizes. Whoohoooo!

Good. Cause the whole process really seems to be working well for you.
hahahha congrats, you get the prize for the best flame on this thread so far.Bump.
I think you should try the new suggestions section. The mods and admins are answering pretty quickly there
yeah, well, I don't know what that it's exactly on topic there. It's not a website suggesstion. What would my suggestion be, I suggest you guys send me my prize?
BigDMcGee wrote: lamann1 wrote: Good. Cause the whole process really seems to be working well for you. hahahha congrats, you get the prize for the best flame on this thread so far. Bump. Ha ha ahahahahahahahaha - fantastic. You already won the prize for best thread period, so it's only fair. Maybe you'll get 2 prizes. Whoohoooo!
That's true, but it's not this thread. the winning thread is called " Krablar: and introduction tothe besthand in poker."Bump

I think there not answering you on purpose. They should be keeping you posted but, for some reason, there not. Sounds very wishy washy. I'm surprised at Travis cause I thought he was an intelligent dude(i'm goin to blame him :club::D ). It's been around three months since the WSOP. I would be standing up for myself in your position as well. Might need to take a ride to vegas and shake em up a bit

I think there not answering you on purpose. They should be keeping you posted but, for some reason, there not. Sounds very wishy washy. I'm surprised at Travis cause I thought he was an intelligent dude(i'm goin to blame him :lol::lol: ). It's been around three months since the WSOP. I would be standing up for myself in your position as well. Might need to take a ride to vegas and shake em up a bit
Oh, I imagine it's just laziness and slackerdom, which I can't really blame them for, as I am a lazy slacker myself.
So, I finished seventh ( I think.. its been too long now, but I think it was 7th.) in the WSOP pool, in a position to get a PSP. I have not recieved it. I got a lemail from Travis like a month and a half ago, appologizing for the delay, but I haven't gotten anything since. Since the WSOP Pool section has been taken down, I am getting a little concerned. I was wondering what the status of the prizes is, and if I will be recieving my PSP anytime soon. Since this was a complete freeroll, I don't want to come off like a dick, or anything. But it's been a really long time now, and it's not like the PSP ( unlike the xbox 360) hasn't been released or anything. Just curious.
anyone got their's yet?Not me.They are due soon