question about the wsop pool prizes(or lack thereof)

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe I renounced me caring about coming off as a dick earlier in this thread, 'cause it was disingenious. So please save your self the energy of typing posts like that, thinking I care.Bump.
Now you're just being a fucking asshole.Fuck you and your psp. I hope you get nothing.Thought I'd be a nice guy and take your side cuz I believed in your cause.Have a nice day.
I believe I renounced me caring about coming off as a dick earlier in this thread, 'cause it was disingenious. So please save your self the energy of typing posts like that, thinking I care.Bump.
Now you're just being a fucking asshole.censored you and your psp. I hope you get nothing.Thought I'd be a nice guy and take your side cuz I believed in your cause.Have a nice day.
Your hopes for my psp, your desire to be niceguy mean less to me than your opinion of how I was comming across. Well, not less, as you can't get care less than not at all.

Update From Travis:The prizes are currently being sent out. Some of them took much longer than anticipated to obtain and some are not available yet(xbox360, stacked). Everything that is available should be going out within the week. The Xbox's and Stacked games are preordered so it shouldn't take long to get those once they're released.Hope that helps,Gov

Update From Travis:The prizes are currently being sent out. Some of them took much longer than anticipated to obtain and some are not available yet(xbox360, stacked). Everything that is available should be going out within the week.  The Xbox's and Stacked games are preordered so it shouldn't take long to get those once they're released.Hope that helps,Gov
That helps out immensly, Gov. You are the man. Thanks again DN for sponsering the pool, and travis for all the hard work. Hopefully, this will be the last time I will be bumping this thread. Bump.
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay, I haven't bumped this thread in two weeks, after the govenator's post, but it's been two weeks, and I'm getting nervous again. One of the reasons I'm being so anal about this, is my address had a half behind it.. take for example if My address was 6969 Krabblar Ave, My neighbor's Addy is 6969 1/2 Krabblar ave, because he lives in the lot behind me. UPS and the Mail service often deliver the wrong mail to the wrong house, and our neightbors are a pack family of crankster degenerates who would keep my psp rather than give it to me like an honest citizen. So I am wondering if other people have gotten their prizes yet, if everything has been shipped yet, that kinda thing. Thanks!

Okay, I haven't bumped this thread in two weeks, after the govenator's post, but it's been two weeks, and I'm getting nervous again. One of the reasons I'm being so anal about this, is my address had a half behind it.. take for example if My address was 6969 Krabblar Ave, My neighbor's Addy is 6969 1/2 Krabblar ave, because he lives in the lot behind me. UPS and the Mail service often deliver the wrong mail to the wrong house, and our neightbors are a pack family of crankster degenerates who would keep my psp rather than give it to me like an honest citizen. So I am wondering if other people have gotten their prizes yet, if everything has been shipped yet, that kinda thing. Thanks!
i have your PSP and i traded it for three gross of beer nuts and a sack of rock. if there's any left after my coke binge tonight, i'll mail it to you parcel post and be sure to include the 1/2.in other news, i'd definitely direct this concern directly to travis. he can tell you if he sent you your item, when, and if it had tracking # or insurance.
i have your PSP and i traded it for three gross of beer nuts and a sack of rock. if there's any left after my coke binge tonight, i'll mail it to you parcel post and be sure to include the 1/2.in other news, i'd definitely direct this concern directly to travis. he can tell you if he sent you your item, when, and if it had tracking # or insurance.
I dirrect you to earlier posts in this thread on why I am not. I'm sure other prize winners have this question too.

It's completely your right to do whatever you want, but I seriously can't believe that you aren't going about this in a better way. You deserve either the prize, or a status update. Is this really the way to go about doing it? I think the recurring them here is to tell you that it isn't, but again ignore or whatever instead of appreciating the opportunity to win anything.

It's completely your right to do whatever you want, but I seriously can't believe that you aren't going about this in a better way. You deserve either the prize, or a status update. Is this really the way to go about doing it? I think the recurring them here is to tell you that it isn't, but again ignore or whatever instead of appreciating the opportunity to win anything.[/quote I appreciate very much the fact that I won, and the great generousity of DN and his sponsers. I just want a status up date. but thanks for reaffirming my right to do this, I was wondering

I've honestly just read this whole thread.I've never seen anyone be more disgraceful about something they won for free then you big d.It is actually a disgrace to not only you but everyone on the forum.I understand you won something and would like to know about but there are certainly other ways and much better ways to go about this.I don't know your age but if I had to guess, no offense, I would say that you are a 16 year old. If you are older I apoligize but this is how you are acting.You could have went about this in a much more professional and kinder way and you should think about it. Let this thread die a quiet death because this is the absolute wrong way to go about this.

I've honestly just read this whole thread.I've never seen anyone be more disgraceful about something they won for free then you big d.It is actually a disgrace to not only you but everyone on the forum.I understand you won something and would like to know about but there are certainly other ways and much better ways to go about this.I don't know your age but if I had to guess, no offense, I would say that you are a 16 year old. If you are older I apoligize but this is how you are acting.You could have went about this in a much more professional and kinder way and you should think about it. Let this thread die a quiet death because this is the absolute wrong way to go about this.
thanks for your imput. I did try other avenues, I did send emails, and they were ignored, that's why I started this thread. I firuged if it was happening to me, it was happening to others to. The fact that it was free should have nothing to do with anything. I was told I was to get a prize, I haven't recieved one, and I'd like to know why.
You people need to lay the fuck off. BidD's been very respectful about this. Hopefully he'll get an answer soon.
thanks custom. I think I have been, too, and there are very few occasions when I am respectful. But people like to flame just to flame sometimes ( myself included) so I don't really care. I'd just like an answer.
theyll never send your psp..
wow i cant believe you are still posting. if i remember arent you the one that took like 250 from another forum member or were you the one posting about it

wow, you guys are a smart as a sack of hammers. you neither read the posts of this thread, nor checked the date of fourfour44's post. As I said a few bumps ago, I HAVEN"T BUMPED THIS IN 2 WEEKS. Stop flaming fourfour44, he's not here, and you're just wasting space on my thread.

wow, you guys are a smart as a sack of hammers. you neither read the posts of this thread, nor checked the date of fourfour44's post. As I said a few bumps ago, I HAVEN"T BUMPED THIS IN 2 WEEKS. Stop flaming fourfour44, he's not here, and you're just wasting space on my thread.
I wasn't flaming him, I was bumping your pathetic thread in a creative way. You are ungrateful to DN, you are ungrateful to the people who bump your thread. Go whine and peddle your krablar philosophy elsewhere.