question about the wsop pool prizes(or lack thereof)

So, I finished seventh ( I think.. its been too long now, but I think it was 7th.) in the WSOP pool, in a position to get a PSP. I have not recieved it. I got a lemail from Travis like a month and a half ago, appologizing for the delay, but I haven't gotten anything since. Since the WSOP Pool section has been taken down, I am getting a little concerned. I was wondering what the status of the prizes is, and if I will be recieving my PSP anytime soon. Since this was a complete freeroll, I don't want to come off like a dick, or anything. But it's been a really long time now, and it's not like the PSP ( unlike the xbox 360) hasn't been released or anything. Just curious.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm sure daniel/travis has a good reason for this. i'm sure both of them have been pretty busy lately since daniel has a lot going for him outside of playing pokercongrats on the WSOP pool win. i came in like 200th or so, dont rememberteneight

i'm sure daniel/travis has a good reason for this. i'm sure both of them have been pretty busy lately since daniel has a lot going for him outside of playing pokercongrats on the WSOP pool win. i came in like 200th or so, dont rememberteneight
I'm sure there is too, I'd just kinda like to hear the reason, and get a status update.
So, I finished seventh ( I think.. its been too long now, but I think it was 7th.) in the WSOP pool, in a position to get a PSP. I have not recieved it. I got a lemail from Travis like a month and a half ago, appologizing for the delay, but I haven't gotten anything since. Since the WSOP Pool section has been taken down, I am getting a little concerned. I was wondering what the status of the prizes is, and if I will be recieving my PSP anytime soon. Since this was a complete freeroll, I don't want to come off like a dick, or anything. But it's been a really long time now, and it's not like the PSP ( unlike the xbox 360) hasn't been released or anything. Just curious.
BigD, at least you got an e-mail from Travis. I haven't even gotten a response to my e-mails. I'm kinda concerned too since I'd really like to plan my trip to Vegas... :?
Mission Failed...
Mission Failed...
to be fair, he was promised something he did not recieve.
Since this was a complete freeroll, I don't want to come off like a dick, or anything. But it's been a really long time now, and it's not like the PSP ( unlike the xbox 360) hasn't been released or anything. Just curious.
Mission Failed...
I was indeed. and I guess I should have added as a corallary (sp?) that I don't want to come of like a dick, but I will if I have to. For the very reason justblaze said. I know DN and Travis are very, very busy, plotting DN's Fantasy Hockey power house. But the very least they could do is take like two minutes away from their scouting of Juinor Hockey talent,, and give the winners of the Fantasy Pool an update on the status of their prizes. I will continue to bump this untill I get that.
Since this was a complete freeroll, I don't want to come off like a dick, or anything. But it's been a really long time now, and it's not like the PSP ( unlike the xbox 360) hasn't been released or anything. Just curious.
Mission Failed...
I was indeed. and I guess I should have added as a corallary (sp?) that I don't want to come of like a dick, but I will if I have to. For the very reason justblaze said. I know DN and Travis are very, very busy, plotting DN's Fantasy Hockey power house. But the very least they could do is take like two minutes away from their scouting of Juinor Hockey talent,, and give the winners of the Fantasy Pool an update on the status of their prizes. I will continue to bump this untill I get that.
All I said was that your coming off like a dick, I didn't say I fault you for it. Keep bumpin this thread, you deserve what you won.
Mission Failed...
All I said was that your coming off like a dick, I didn't say I fault you for it. Keep bumpin this thread, you deserve what you won.
Fair enough.. and to be honest, my "I don't want to come off like a dick" proably was disingenoous, as I really don't care how I come across. I Krab dance, for God's sake, fear of coming across as a dick is about last on things I give a shhit about.

When was the last time you have emailed either of them???Maybe another email or PM to Travis (maybe JayWeb even) may help?Sorry man

It's been a while since I've emailed them. But I figured it would be better to bring it up in the forum, incase others also were wondering what's going on, and to find out if others had gotten their prizes, and what not. Bump.

sound like someone who couldn't win jack censored in his life is getting bitter
Coincidently, this is the first pool, or fantasy thing I've ever one. I usually suck balls at this sort of thing..