deep stack tourney

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

superb play with the hand where u had 5's(and he thought u had ace jack on the river), that check call on the turn was really solid play after the lead out on the flop. i thought the bet on the river was a little big for the hand u were representing but he couldnt pull the trigger anyways, nice play. keep it up

superb play with the hand where u had 5's(and he thought u had ace jack on the river), that check call on the turn was really solid play after the lead out on the flop. i thought the bet on the river was a little big for the hand u were representing but he couldnt pull the trigger anyways, nice play. keep it up
LOVED that steal

RunwayModel: thats my first suckout but i figured any 2, 3 or pair of the board or card over 9 gave me the hand or split pot i guessed rightEmpire2000: no ur just a donk who sees top pair and gets excitedbwhahahaha this was hilarious, when runway outdrew empire w/ A2 vs. A9, spiked a two on the river

Still in guys... in 6th place, with over 250k in chips. Thanks for those of you who are still watching. 27 left
What is the average stack and what are the blinds at. Just curious about the structure. I'm planning on playing next weekend. Good luck. I hope you take it down.
Still in guys... in 6th place, with over 250k in chips. Thanks for those of you who are still watching. 27 left
What is the average stack and what are the blinds at. Just curious about the structure. I'm planning on playing next weekend. Good luck. I hope you take it down.
Average is just a bit over 200k, blinds at 3000/6000.

Sanders...I will post notes on players for you.If it helps feel free to throw me a bone. Please do not feel obligated.I helped a guy beat the_grinder/Mizrachi once.I take good notes.