zeejustin vs panella (wcoop champ)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

man this is amazing. i dont know whats more impressive- his willingness to play 4 nonstaggered5k tables at once, or that he seems to be breaking even.has anyone ever seen anyone else try something like this?is anyone keeping track of his record in these or how many hes played?i wonder if any other players would be willing to try this? (besides matusow, of course)

GOD I WISH I HAD 5K ON P STARS/AND I JUST WANNA BANG HOT CHICKS
You wish you had 5k on any site tool box. Go look in your driveway, next to the car, there's your goddamn 5k. Ass clown. I love you soooo much.
You wish you had 5k on any site tool box. Go look in your driveway, next to the car, there's your goddamn 5k. Ass clown. I love you soooo much.
Its in my garage. sucka bitch! seriously.. i wanna build a bank role the hard way. (pfff i know i sound stupid), but my 1st online role was just a MTT win after like a monthof play, so i havent really "grinded it out yet"I love you more
Its in my garage. sucka bitch! seriously.. i wanna build a bank role the hard way. (pfff i know i sound stupid), but my 1st online role was just a MTT win after like a monthof play, so i havent really "grinded it out yet"I love you more
I'll grind on you anytime. Eric Neis style. Does anyone get that reference?I love you morer
I swear to God, Royal...if you don't stop calling your roll a role, I will censored you so hard you'll be censored blood for weeks.
Hey man give him a break, maybe he is auditioning for a movie roll, where he plays a poker player trying to build his role, so he can make the big time and get a really juicy movie roll to show off his poker skills at building up big bank roles!!!
I swear to God, Royal...if you don't stop calling your roll a role, I will censored you so hard you'll be censored blood for weeks.
Dude, I was listening to the radio this morning, and they were talking about Arizona Rattlers Dance Team try outs were this weekend at America West Arena, and they made a crack about Greg Paul wanting to be a cheerleader and Greg Paul said "I have tired out for so many dance teams, but I always seem to get turned down when I wear the thong and try out the fancy dance moves."I thought of you and your avatar immediately.Ray

This little kid that you are all bagging on has likely already won more playing poker than all of you combined. And that doesn't include his wcoop win.You wish you had 5K on pokerstars Royal? You'd be playing on scared money the kid would bust you up. Your only chance would be to win the first one then quit. If you kept playing eventually he'd get that 5K.I think the kid is certainly a douchebag. That doesn't mean he can't play.

This little kid that you are all bagging on has likely already won more playing poker than all of you combined. And that doesn't include his wcoop win.You wish you had 5K on pokerstars Royal? You'd be playing on scared money the kid would bust you up. Your only chance would be to win the first one then quit. If you kept playing eventually he'd get that 5K.I think the kid is certainly a douchebag. That doesn't mean he can't play.
talk about pent up aggression coming out. I agree he can play. He must. I also agree he had won more, but Royal would definitely bust him up, one way or another. Why would that be his only chance? You saying Royal sucks at poker? He sucks at life, not poker.

I'm not saying Royal sucks at poker I don't know either way. I'm sure the kid is better. It does bother me to read multiple pages of people bagging on whoever has won the latest big tourny. Common thing here. Everyone knows so much more than the people who are actually winning the big money.

I'm not saying Royal sucks at poker I don't know either way. I'm sure the kid is better. It does bother me to read multiple pages of people bagging on whoever has won the latest big tourny. Common thing here. Everyone knows so much more than the people who are actually winning the big money.
That does make me laugh as well. Wanna make up and make out?