Our Poker Team...

Actually the members of Final Table Team are pretty dam good. If you read the site, they take down quite a few of the largest tourneys online, and one of them is 21 years old and has made a WPT final table.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leader.jpgFounder of "Final Table Team"I believe they play a weekly freeroll where the winner gets a bag of chocolate chip cookies.GIVE ME COOKIES!!!
POKER IS A SPORT..[/quote]The only thing decent on this thread. Most everything else is mean and stupid.The poker is a sport part btw.

I am starting a group of the best poker players that live in my house. Since I live alone, I have appointed myself the president, VP, and sec. What do you guys think? I am very excited about our (my) future with this project. Any reponse would be appreciated. I will bring up any suggestions you guys have to myself at my next meeting. Thanks!

Jeez, you guys got pretty mean with this one. I'm not an uptight guy or anything and I do have a sense of humor but you guys seem to be acting a little harsh to this dude.
Rhetorical sub-topic:Is it possible to spam in an internet forum without looking like a complete jackass?
Yes, you must have talent or at least a picture to draw attention away from spam.
Actually the members of Final Table Team are pretty dam good. If you read the site, they take down quite a few of the largest tourneys online, and one of them is 21 years old and has made a WPT final table.
whoopeee. My mailman wins some of the biggest tourneys online....how many times a day do i have to hear that? "He takes down some of the biggest tourneys online!" Every damn poker article says that about someone. I've taken down some big tourneys myself, you don't see me running out and forming some lame ass team and posting pictures of myself on the internet.
whoopeee. My mailman wins some of the biggest tourneys online....how many times a day do i have to hear that? "He takes down some of the biggest tourneys online!" Every damn poker article says that about someone. I've taken down some big tourneys myself, you don't see me running out and forming some lame ass team and posting pictures of myself on the internet.
Maybe you lack initiative!
I am starting a group of the best poker players that live in my house. Since I live alone, I have appointed myself the president, VP, and sec. What do you guys think? I am very excited about our (my) future with this project. Any reponse would be appreciated. I will bring up any suggestions you guys have to myself at my next meeting. Thanks!
Whatever, we all know your dog has won the last seven out of ten freezeouts.Ray
Maybe he's very ugly. That's why he's ragging on the big guy who has the guts to post his picture.
Maybe he's very ugly. That's why he's ragging on the big guy who has the guts to post his picture.
Maybe you are a doucheclown. I get more vag than a toilet seat. You probably whack off wearing your moms underwear.
You're right, and I'll cry myself to sleep tonight.
Fixed
You're right, and I'll cry myself to sleep tonight.
Fixed
No one named filesharer has any place calling anyone else ugly and a loser. doucheclown. You probably pleasure yourself to pedophile bukkake films.