i love flopping quads :)

Royal, i missed  you sweetcheeks. I havent spent much time at my computer lately.as for speedz,Let me ask you a question and i dont play on party poker so i dont know the stupidity that goes on there, but would you bet $41 dollars into a pot of less than $10 dollars in that spot? No value bet on the turn or anything, just check and pray that he makes his hand. If you wanna learn how to play quads, watch Jesus Ferguson in the circut event against Prahlad Friedman. That was textbook.What i was simply saying in my previous post was that, the play wasnt spectacular and the guy who called was an even bigger idiot for calling off that much money with terrible odds and a hand he was clearly beaten with. I beat stupid people all the time and dont post about it. Im sure we all do
Low limit can't be analyzed the same way that Pro Poker is analyzed - most low limit players are certifiable retards. I have seen people call my all in on a Q 7 9 rainbow with 10 5 off - people are really bad. His all-in play is not the greatest - but then again - he got paid off. There are a lot of low-limit players who will call all-ins because they assume someone is trying to steal the pot - and most low limit players are at a first level of thinking (i.e -- oohh, I have an A-high flush - that's an awesome hand) and just call for that reason only.NL 50 and NL 25 on PS and Party are frigging jokes - people just sort of don't know what they are doing - so that's that. So enough with the value- bet donk riding hindsight analysis - it's pretty stupid.
Playing in a $50NL ring game at Party Poker...my opponent leads out til the river where he gets the only card in the deck where can possibly call if he thinks im on a bluff:***** Hand History for Game 2746755245 *****0/0 Texas Hold'em Game Table (NL)  - Tue Sep 20 20:47:35 EDT 2005Table Table  54822 (6 max) (No DP) (Real Money) -- Seat 3 is the buttonTotal number of players : 5Seat 1: Burtonate ( $16.82)Seat 3: stylez09 ( $50.60)Seat 4: ajb19 ( $103.45)Seat 5: MnotSangaman ( $78.20)Seat 6: bushmaster3 ( $28.20)ajb19  posts small blind (0.25)MnotSangaman  posts big blind (0.50)** Dealing down cards **Dealt to stylez09 [ 3s, 3h ]  bushmaster3 folds.stylez09 calls (0.50)ajb19 folds.MnotSangaman raises (2.50) to 3stylez09 calls (2.50)** Dealing Flop ** :  [ Tc, 3c, 3d ]  MnotSangaman checks.stylez09 checks.** Dealing Turn ** :  [ 6d ]  MnotSangaman bets (6)stylez09 calls (6)** Dealing River ** :  [ Td ]  MnotSangaman checks.stylez09 bets (41.60)stylez09 is all-In.MnotSangaman calls (41.60)Creating Main Pot with $99.45 with stylez09** Summary **Main Pot: $99.45 |  | Rake: $2Board: [ Tc 3c 3d 6d Td  ]Burtonate balance $16.82, sits outstylez09 balance $99.45, bet $50.60, collected $99.45, net +$48.85 [ 3s 3h ] [ four of a kind, threes -- Tc,3s,3h,3c,3d ]ajb19 balance $103.20, lost $0.25 (folded)  MnotSangaman balance $27.60, lost $50.60 [ Qd Ad ] [ a flush, ace high -- Ad,Qd,Td,6d,3d ]bushmaster3 balance $28.20, didn't bet (folded)I love overbetting the river, opponents on party always swear I'm on a bluff.
So you call a 5x BB raise with 3,3?. seems gutsy, you do know your odds to flop a set right?.. are you going to continue to call these bets?And, i dont think you can base your "over-bet" on the river as a "I made the smart move by over betting". what happend is you were lucky to play a complete idiot. who looked at the turn as the 4th diamond, and when the 5th diamond hit, he checked , probably trying to trap, not realising the very possible boat on board. This is an easy fold for me.
you know the implied odd right?or you only play AA and KK?and REALLY? an easy fold for you? hohohohoStop bragging dude.