? about pokerstars player tounry winnings history

I was playing in a PS multi-tourny the other day, when one of the players starting posting, in the chat box, each player's total # of final tables, and total winnings from Pokerstars. I never know this kind of history was available! I just wondered if anyone else had ever encountered this situation? If so, is there a site that you go to lookup this information? Thanks.

that sites awsomePlace Name Winnings1 EtherealEcho $508 (Qualifier Ticket)2 gencs $284 (Qualifier Ticket)3 errt1984 $183 (Qualifier Ticket)4 melbatoest $132 (Qualifier Ticket)5 Don Giovanni $108 (Qualifier Ticket)6 acesUP21 $87 (Qualifier Ticket)7 Baranowski13 $67 (Qualifier Ticket)8 TXPP $47 (Qualifier Ticket)9 hydro05 $30 (Qualifier Ticket)hell yea. my only appearance at a pokerstars final table. i remeber it well.

www.thepokerdb.com
I am glad I went to the site and looked at it again b4 commenting otherwise the flames, that I would have received would have been so bad that no firefighter would have been able to put them out.Last time I checked the site about a month ago or so it was incomplete and completely out of date, now it rocks!Very cool, once you know someones SN on PS only, you can look up all their stats.They have done a great job here!
www.thepokerdb.com
I am glad I went to the site and looked at it again b4 commenting otherwise the flames, that I would have received would have been so bad that no firefighter would have been able to put them out.Last time I checked the site about a month ago or so it was incomplete and completely out of date, now it rocks!Very cool, once you know someones SN on PS only, you can look up all their stats.They have done a great job here!
Yeah, Natarem from RGP and PSCrew.com has done a great job with the site. I still wish it showed negative results though as well; that would be a more telling reflection on how well you are doing on 'Stars.Patrick
www.thepokerdb.com
Yeah, Natarem from RGP and PSCrew.com has done a great job with the site. I still wish it showed negative results though as well; that would be a more telling reflection on how well you are doing on 'Stars.Patrick
I agree 100%! There is a guy (I won't reveal who here) who if you were to put his name into the DB would show pretty impressive results.This guy borrowed $30.00 from me on PS and wouldn't pay me back for 3 weeks and I finally had to get really nasty to get him to pay me back.This would indicate to me that he wins but loses much more then he wins. He even had the nerve to tell me to go check him out on thepokerdb, so it can be deceiving.The stats only show what you won in tournies. It does not track how much you bought in to in ring games or tournies where you lost or didn't cash.

maybe this is what you guys are talking about, but when I looked at the site, I wouldn't be looking for information on ring games, but some idea of the total amount of $ the player has bounght into tournaments before.

maybe this is what you guys are talking about, but when I looked at the site, I wouldn't be looking for information on ring games, but some idea of the total amount of $ the player has bounght into tournaments before.
Yeah; IIRC, the playerstalker site or whatever has how much you've spent on buy-ins, but the database is horribly incomplete. I guess a few weeks back thepokerdb had some sort of error where it was showing _all_ of your results, both winning and losing, but they fixed that. Too bad, wish they would have left it like that.Patrick
Yes I think it would be extremely helpful to show many tournaments you buy in to, how much and in the case of rebuys how many, etc.Also though it would be helpful to see stats on ring games, because you could look at a player for example and see that he/she is very good in tournaments and if you had the losing results too, could tell that they are a winning tourney player. But if you also had their stats on ring games, for example you might find a pattern that shows they are not so good in ring games.This would allow you to decide to avoid them if that's what you want to do in tournies but locate and play them in ring games where you might have a better edge.Just a thought that more information is better.

They're obviously witches and you should report them to the site so they can be hunted down and burned.Side note: The info doesn't account for the chops or deduct the buyins/rebuys so totals will be misleading.

Side note: The info doesn't account for the chops or deduct the buyins/rebuys so totals will be misleading.
That is true as well; I thought it did, but I know I chopped the PLO tournament in my stats, and it shows me winning a few hundred more then the 2nd place guy. I don't remember, but I must have won the meaningless hands we played after we made the deal.If anyone has any issues/suggestions, I could email Nat and see if he'll post and answer them. I can't remember if I've ever seen him post on FCP before.Patrick