online mtt payouts

i could argue the steepness of all tourney payouts but i'm gonna stick to onlinein almost all tourneys 1000 man + mtt the payout to from 10 to 1st is basically 1200% payout and is insane since the blinds are so high online. i belive the top payout esp at the final 2 tabless should be way more. the difference between 1st and 2nd in a $20 mtt is $5000 ) i also understand that the payouts the top 10% is a good thing but the final 2 or 3 tables should be a much more even curve. also, i'm talking big field tournies, smaller tournies it is less noticable.any one else here ever lose 5 grand on 20 bucks with 92 cracking j4? its stupid, and not real poker.

:shock: I try not to post when I'm drunk anymore.
lol.i'll try again in the morning. but this has been bothering me for a while. any one with me? i mean $800 to $10000 (10th to 1st in a 2500 man mtt) is just stupid. i'd take my 3000 grand and go home any day.

I know what he's referring to and i agree. In the last 410 player $100 MTT i played in, 10th place only made like $300 whereas first place got 10,000. And the players who got 10-20 just wasted their time for the most part. The only places that got paid more than what someone would make winning a sit and go were places 1-7 or 8 i believe.

i'll try again in the morning. but this has been bothering me for a while. any one with me? i mean $800 to $10000 (10th to 1st in a 2500 man mtt) is just stupid. i'd take my 3000 grand and go home any day.
I agree
i could argue the steepness of all tourney payouts but i'm gonna stick to onlinein almost all tourneys 1000 man + mtt the payout to from 10 to 1st is basically 1200% payout and is insane since the blinds are so high online. i belive the top payout esp at the final 2 tabless should be way more. the difference between 1st and 2nd in a $20 mtt is $5000 ) i also understand that the payouts the top 10% is a good thing but the final 2 or 3 tables should be a much more even curve. also, i'm talking big field tournies, smaller tournies it is less noticable.any one else here ever lose 5 grand on 20 bucks with 92 cracking j4? its stupid, and not real poker.
from 10th to first is a 1200% mark up?. is that what you mean?. anyways., i sorta agree with this., considering i have made the bubble 5 of ,my last 10 MTT's, 50% which is high, and yet no final tables, so all i'm geting for my hours spent is my money back a pat on the ass, and a heart ron mexico button

i dont mind the top heavy pay outs. i like to be able to have the chance to win a huge prize on a small investment. how i look at it is this yeah its a crap shoot. but sooner or later if you give you self an opportunity in that crapshot you will take it down eventually and damn if if would be nice to take down one of those big paydays...i till you what i dont like and what would make the pay outs a little better. i has how for examble in the party 40k if you finish 220 you get your money back... really i dont play this tourney for 4 hours to get my money back plus a couple bucks... or play to get in the top 100 to make 75... i think they should eliminate this get your money back stuff and pay only the top 75... even if 76-220 only got there money back (which is inaccurate because some of the pay scales is higher than you money back i just use this to illustrate the point) in the 40k that would be an extra $3168 that could go to the top 75.so really i dont think there is problem with the differences at the top... i think the problem is those little bullshit prizes at the beginning of the cashing points. yeah its not much but it really adds up and should be used to give better payouts to those that go very deep in the tournament but dont win