pokershare.com, is it legit?

I first saw a link to this site on the 2+2 forums. It is a very interesting concept if, and only if it is legitimate and enough people play at the site to generate long term profits.I am considering making a deposit there and playing.Have any of you had any experience with this site, positive or negative?I am NOT advertising this site in anyway, shape or form. I know nothing about it other then what I read from their site, so I have no opinion yet, one way or the other.Just want to get that out of the way in case anyone thinks otherwise.I have never tried the site, but am seriously considering it and figured that someone here may already have tested the waters and could offer some insight that might help us all.

i don't know, but i've got a great dealtrasfer me $20 and i'll write a laudatory post about youfor $30 i'll throw in a whimsical picture
You funny, velly, velly funny, glasshopper!
I'm pretty sure it's legit.2+2 would probably check out the site before they let them have a banner on their site.
I really didn't word that correctly. I assume the same, that they are legit since they are on 2+2.What I really should have asked is, if anyone has played on the site? Do they pay on time if you win and want to cash out?Are there enough players on the site, where you could actually see any kind of significant profit from the site?I am going to eventually check it out for myself, but figured if anyone had already had experiences on the site it would be good to know.The concept is certainly very cool, if it works and if you are not making any major tradeoffs to get it, like having bad service, payouts etc.
hey there, poker share is pure quality. I am the number one sharepoints owner there :club:. If you are going to sign up can I get the referral ?My account is True2thanks
How much money do you supposedly stand to make when they make the next scheduled quarterly payout, based upon your current point total?

not sure yet, I have 15k sharepoints though. PokerShare is quality, the guy that runs it responds very quickly and is very helpful aswell. The FIRST payout is 10th December so until then I don't know. Have you got MSN or AIM ? MSN = mat.hop@gmail.comAIM = LeFish1if you get in contact with me I can answer some more questions.

not sure yet, I have 15k sharepoints though. PokerShare is quality, the guy that runs it responds very quickly and is very helpful aswell. The FIRST payout is 10th December so until then I don't know. Have you got MSN or AIM ? MSN = mat.hop@gmail.comAIM = LeFish1if you get in contact with me I can answer some more questions.
I will send you a quick im, but I am off to a meeting in a couple of minutes so you can email me your information on the site. I would imagine you must have some rough idea on what you expect to make being the points leader and all.

I also just signed up for this to get rakeback while I play at UB under my new ID. So i'm going to be getting rakeback plus those sharepoints, so i'll be getting more money on the side. Plus my first deposit is 100% bonus up to 250. you know i'm going to use all of that up. I just need to take out some of my money on my old UB account. see you guys thereteneight