Yeah, our constant pressure on Pennington and our complete shutdown of Curtis Martin was not any of our doing, it was because of the Jets ineptitude...right. Yeah, they made some mistakes, BECUASE WE FORCED THOSE MISTAKES BECAUSE OF OUR CONSTANT PASS RUSH!!!!!!!!!!Oh, and you said that the Raiders defense wasn't very good....well how are you going to stop the best offense in the league!?!?!?!??! and you said you couldn't give Collings time to throw??? How are you going to stop our speedy linebackers when they constantly blitz??? I never said the Chiefs had one of the best defenses in the league, but it was WAY better than it was last year. They looked extremely good in shuting down C. Martin, who nearly led the league in rushing last year, by the way...Again, the Raiders are in trouble...big trouble....
he did lead the league, finished with one more yard than shaun alexander. i love the chiefs, they've always had the offense, but i think now they have the defense to make a run at a superbowl. they were always compared to the '99 rams with the offense, but now they have a similar defense. st. louis defense wasn't great, but they were always playing from ahead and forced a lot of turnovers. i think the chiefs have a very similar defense, they will give up some points but should force a lot of turnovers. kerry collins is one of the most inconsistent qb's in the league. if you want to take the raiders with one of the shakiest qb's and one of the worst head coaches, go ahead. chiefs will be there at the end of the year, the raiders will shoot themselves in the foot all year long.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

keep talking. I will see if you are still here after tonights game.enough talk, put your money with your mouth is. let's bet on the game tonight. I'll take the Raiders with the points they are getting. teneightps. I bet, but I'm not stupid not to take points. only makes the bet fair since KC is the best football team ever...HAHA rightttttttttttttttttttttttttt. i mean lefttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

keep talking. I will see if you are still here after tonights game.enough talk, put your money with your mouth is. let's bet on the game tonight. I'll take the Raiders with the points they are getting. teneightps. I bet, but I'm not stupid not to take points. only makes the bet fair since KC is the best football team ever...HAHA rightttttttttttttttttttttttttt. i mean lefttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
well, right now the game is a pk, so there are no points to take. stay hot though.

Teneight, this is one of the best hijacks I have ever seen. Its almost as if my topic didnt even exist. You are the man. And by the way, neither team is making the playoffs so this is moot.Eagles are going to win the Superbowl.

I cant believe this retard. I just had the same conversation with him.

asdgasd1143: hiwshuwerhere11: hiasdgasd1143: would u have any itnerest in backing me some cash over at pokerstars?wshuwerhere11: how much u wantasdgasd1143: 25-50 buckswshuwerhere11: what do i getasdgasd1143: 150%wshuwerhere11: hmmmmmwshuwerhere11: ok sounds goodwshuwerhere11: whats ur screen nameasdgasd1143: wsox04wshuwerhere11: ok u got it
I dont think this kid has any short term memory.What a faag!
Teneight, this is one of the best hijacks I have ever seen. Its almost as if my topic didnt even exist. You are the man. And by the way, neither team is making the playoffs so this is moot.Eagles are going to win the Superbowl.
Well someone has to win the AFC west...San Diego seems to be coming back down to earth and Denver is always shaky, they sneak into the playoffs then get crushed. I think the winner of this game (Chiefs) has to be the early favorite for the division (I know it's only week 2, but Chiefs/Raiders is always a big game).

pokergod05: hipatricjohnston5: hi whos thispokergod05: would u have any interest in backing me some cash over at pokerstars?patricjohnston5: let me seepatricjohnston5: i have a bit of cash that im looking to invest what are you looking for?pokergod05: 50-300 buckspatricjohnston5: i may have a deal for you if i can determine you can be trustedpokergod05: aight shootpatricjohnston5: can i run you hrough a little test?patricjohnston5: ill say a question and you have to answer real quickpatricjohnston5: it will be a mix of pokerpatricjohnston5: and a mix of personality qustionspokergod05: ok, ur the bosspatricjohnston5: gimme 1 min to write some down and ill tell you when toget ready to answer k?pokergod05: alright man,patricjohnston5: alright you readypokergod05: yapatricjohnston5: you have 89s in late pos in a sng down to 4 peoplepatricjohnston5: you get re raised all inpatricjohnston5: you have 700 leftpokergod05: not enough infomationpatricjohnston5: and the potpatricjohnston5: offers you 1400patricjohnston5: what do you do?patricjohnston5: 2-1 on ur callpokergod05: 3-1 u meanpokergod05: 700 more and pot will be 2.1kpokergod05: right?patricjohnston5: whos the ****in boss here? don't question mepokergod05: lolpokergod05: gotchapatricjohnston5: okpatricjohnston5: i got to write down a few morepatricjohnston5: hold uppokergod05: well id call being that im getting 3-1 and if im against somn like AK which im more than likely against, id be getting better than 40%patricjohnston5: i just wanted the answer you obviously know about pot odds don't brag about itpokergod05: okpatricjohnston5: okpatricjohnston5: when is it correct to open fold the turn or river?pokergod05: to be honest ive never heard the term "open fold"patricjohnston5: ok moving onpokergod05: okpatricjohnston5: you don't by chance tilt do you? do you? be honestpokergod05: i used too( like when i started playing 2 years ago) but after i gained tons of experiences i dont go on tilt.patricjohnston5: do you like black people?patricjohnston5: its important in wheter or not ill stake youpatricjohnston5: answer at you're perilpokergod05: i like black people yes.....Obviously some who i know personally i dont like just as many whites/hispanics/asians etc. i dont like but in general, yes i do like black people.patricjohnston5: :-(patricjohnston5: that was a really bad answerpokergod05: o darnitpokergod05: lolpatricjohnston5: niggers gooks and putos should be put on a bus and driven off a ****in cliffpatricjohnston5: KKK!patricjohnston5: WHITE POWER ************patricjohnston5: now lets move onpokergod05: lolpokergod05: kkkpatricjohnston5: how long you been playing poker?pokergod05: 2 years supercompetitively but ive been playing for 10 years totalpatricjohnston5: how old are you know?patricjohnston5: now*pokergod05: 16patricjohnston5: so at 6 years old youwere playing pokerpokergod05: like once a month with family not competively at all......Once it started becoming popular and my buddies played it, i started playing and won over 2k in live games the past 2 years combined.patricjohnston5: 50 300? why arent you asking for 500-1000 so you can play some decent stakes with that experience?pokergod05: because i just want to get started dude.patricjohnston5: do you like animals?patricjohnston5: more importantly dolphins?pokergod05: i like dolphins, yespatricjohnston5: is it you're dream to ride a dolphin?pokergod05: nopatricjohnston5: what!patricjohnston5: its been mine since 6 years old when i played with family not competetively at all at pokerpokergod05: o thats nicepatricjohnston5: alright moving onpokergod05: okpatricjohnston5: i got just a few more questionspokergod05: okpatricjohnston5: its a decision questionpatricjohnston5: you are sitting at the poker tablepatricjohnston5: at an underground poker club patricjohnston5: and the police raid itpatricjohnston5: you are sitting therepatricjohnston5: with 50grams of high quality cocaine in you're pocketpatricjohnston5: what do you do?patricjohnston5: its a muliple choicepatricjohnston5: dont answer yetpatricjohnston5: do you (a) plant it on someone elsepatricjohnston5: or do you (B) shove it up you're asspatricjohnston5: or do you © bribe the police with it?patricjohnston5: you have 10 secondspokergod05: apatricjohnston5: good answerpatricjohnston5: so when do you think wed be able to set up you staking me?patricjohnston5: stars transfer to my acct?patricjohnston5: its dolphinlover5patricjohnston5: send 100-300pokergod05: lolpokergod05: ur funnypatricjohnston5: excuse me?patricjohnston5: ok i was just kiddingpatricjohnston5: good joke aye?pokergod05: im not in the mood for jokes dawg, just send me da cashpatricjohnston5: i laugedpatricjohnston5: harr harr ****ing harrpatricjohnston5: now okaypatricjohnston5: one last questionpatricjohnston5: why would a dolphin make a good poker player im looking for a detailed answer backed up with solid pointspatricjohnston5: you think you can handle it?patricjohnston5: give it a shotpatricjohnston5: if you answer correctlypatricjohnston5: ill stake you 150patricjohnston5: hows that sound?pokergod05: yeppatricjohnston5: answer pleasepokergod05: they are smart and have great instincts and with experience they can become greatpatricjohnston5: oo sorry i was looking for they are smooth sexy and smart and i want to love a dolphin i want to love them o so muchpatricjohnston5: don't you find dolphins sexually attractive?pokergod05: hell yespatricjohnston5: well good thenpokergod05: so u gonna send me da cash dawg?patricjohnston5: hold up a sec there Homey!pokergod05: aight dawgpatricjohnston5: ok last questionpokergod05: i love having 5 last questionspokergod05: u have good questionspatricjohnston5: what the ****?patricjohnston5: did i say get smart?patricjohnston5: nopatricjohnston5: so shutup and ****ing listenpokergod05: kpatricjohnston5: and you will get you're stakepokergod05: ok homie gpatricjohnston5: alrightpatricjohnston5: would you b willing to fly over to my countrypatricjohnston5: so i can check you outpatricjohnston5: and we can go down to the aqaurium and have a 3 way with the dolphin down there?pokergod05: if u back me, ill log the flight right nowpatricjohnston5: and the 3 way?patricjohnston5: come on manpatricjohnston5: 5 -10 mins topspatricjohnston5: and you'll enjoy it i promisepatricjohnston5: let me send u a pic of this dolphin sucking me off to get you in the moodpatricjohnston5: u want to see it?pokergod05: no doubt manpatricjohnston5: hold uppatricjohnston5 wants to send file C:Documents and SettingsJohnstonMy DocumentsMy Picturesmybirthdayattheaquarium06.jpg. pokergod05: okpokergod05: send me 50 buckspokergod05: and ill comepokergod05: if notpokergod05: **** YOUpatricjohnston5: wanna cyber you pretend to be a dolphinpatricjohnston5: for 5 minutespatricjohnston5: come onpokergod05: 50$ RIGHT NOW OR **** YOUpokergod05: TYPE ONE MORE IM W/ OUT SEND ING IT AND UR BLOCKED!patricjohnston5: say I LOVE DOLPHIN SEX patricjohnston5: then ill send itpokergod05: I LOVR DOLPHIN DRCpatricjohnston5: type it againpokergod05: I LOVE DOLPHIN SEXpatricjohnston5: or no 50patricjohnston5: guess whatpatricjohnston5: you aint getting staked you little **** now stop bothering people on aimpatricjohnston5: laterpokergod05: bye dawgpatricjohnston5: later DWAG!pokergod05: peace niggpokergod05 signed off at 1:58:56 PM.

Well, where are you Raiders fans at now...Looks like the Kansas City Chiefs, who really didn't play all that well on offense, beat the Raiders at their place. I guess that defense doesn't suck as much as you all thought, do they??

keep talking. I will see if you are still here after tonights game.Well, I am waiting on you, where are you at?? What is your excuse for us beating you at your place without our best offensive player (Willie Roaf--if you don't know about this guy, you have never watched the Chiefs play). Bad Refereeing?? Incompetence???
I will assume your prediction is a joke, and I will assume you did not see the way the chiefs defense absolutely crushed curtis martin and the jets last week........KC 27 OAK 14
Yes my prediction was a joke. KCs defense is not that good. The Jets offense is just that bad. My real prediction: KC 41 OAK 27
The defense isn't that good huh?? Where was all of that offense from the Raiders????

wow, this thread seems awfully silent now that I have proven that I knew what I was talking about when I said that the Chiefs defense was a lot betteer this year......I wonder why that would be. Oh yeah, I remember the Chiefs just beat the Raiders IN OAKLAND IN OAKLAND IN OAKLANDOUR DEFENSE IS PRETTY GOOD, BELIEVE IT, BELIEVE IT, BELIEVE IT

Wow, still no response from teneight, who was talking quite a bit of smack about how the chiefs defense was overrated...yeah....well, I can't say I am surprised by your convenient absence, I wouldn't want to show myself after that ass-whipping either. Especially when it happens in your own backyard..... looks like the Chiefs are playoff bound after all....