msn shocker

We've recently had a new girl start at my work (2 months ago), and I've been talking to her on and off, just as friends. Yesterday afternoon she found me on MSN and asked how my day was going. I said 'Great! I was able to score some Leafs tickets this morning.' She says 'LOL, I can get hockey tickets anytime I want, I have an uncle who plays hockey''Really, what level?''NHL''Get out, what's his name' Figuring it's some scab grinding it out in AHL, and has maybe played 1 emergency game or something in the NHL, I could impress her by naming what team he plays for or something.'Sheldon Souray' :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: She says, 'Yeah, he plays for Montreal Canadiens' ( Yeah, thanks, I knew that but I was still in :shock: )'If you like, you and I can go to a game, and have a drink with him afterwards''Are you there?'I come back on and say 'You know how much I love sports and you've never mentioned that your uncle is SHELDON SOURAY??''You never asked' (God, I hate this answer)So yeah, that had me in a good mood for most of the day. Maybe I will get to go to that Leafs/Habs game that I've always wanted, and get to hang with Sheldon Souray for a bit. Of course, she may just be in way over her head with the story. I'm not doubting that he is her uncle, but he must be swamped with requests for tickets everytime he come to Toronto. Will he even be able to go out for a drink afterwards? At least there's a chance!One thing I said to her during the conversation 'Can you ask him if he can get me Jose Theodore's autograph?' lol

• 3 years later...
We've recently had a new girl start at my work (2 months ago), and I've been talking to her on and off, just as friends. Yesterday afternoon she found me on MSN and asked how my day was going. I said 'Great! I was able to score some Leafs tickets this morning.' She says 'LOL, I can get hockey tickets anytime I want, I have an uncle who plays hockey''Really, what level?''NHL''Get out, what's his name' Figuring it's some scab grinding it out in AHL, and has maybe played 1 emergency game or something in the NHL, I could impress her by naming what team he plays for or something.'Sheldon Souray' :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: She says, 'Yeah, he plays for Montreal Canadiens' ( Yeah, thanks, I knew that but I was still in :shock: )'If you like, you and I can go to a game, and have a drink with him afterwards''Are you there?'I come back on and say 'You know how much I love sports and you've never mentioned that your uncle is SHELDON SOURAY??''You never asked' (God, I hate this answer)So yeah, that had me in a good mood for most of the day. Maybe I will get to go to that Leafs/Habs game that I've always wanted, and get to hang with Sheldon Souray for a bit. Of course, she may just be in way over her head with the story. I'm not doubting that he is her uncle, but he must be swamped with requests for tickets everytime he come to Toronto. Will he even be able to go out for a drink afterwards? At least there's a chance!One thing I said to her during the conversation 'Can you ask him if he can get me Jose Theodore's autograph?' lol
How did this ever turn out...We all want to know...With pics preferably....And if Souray is her uncle, you sure this girl wasnt 12??

Haha, how do you find this crap? Nothing ever happened with this girl. She wasn't particularly attractive, plus I'm married, so that made it difficult for me to want to even pursue it.The shock wore off really quick!

I was hoping for a nice and wild story...Didnt realize Jay was married, and in my world the girl was super hot.

I was hoping for a nice and wild story...Didnt realize Jay was married, and in my world the girl was super hot.
yeah and I orignally thought it said man shocker imagine my suprise

Am I missing something here? Souray plays for the Oilers? In regards to the chick being really young, these are French Canadians here and they have their kids really young. LOL. Also whoever asks for tickets for Leafs games also knows that the players are charged full price for tickets. Leafs makes the players buy tickets for family and friends.