you won't believe this story...

What?You've lost the thread of the humor and rebuttal.I'm going to give you a few weeks to discover you're out of your element, due to your effort here.teneight
Sorry. No need for a few weeks. Sitting at work on my "day off". I retract my words and place them upon myself...it's true...today...I am a complete, rock hard, throbbing pee pee.... :shock: i need a drink....

How do you figure this guy is weak tight?It looks to me like he made a few plays at different pots and you either came over the top of him, or called him down.He picked some spots to be aggressive, and they didn't work out. That's poker.Also, looking at your hands, I'm not sure you would've made all those plays in real money NL50.

see how people play when they are in theri comfort zone. You should get drunk more often and pretend you are playing play money, when you are really playing 2000 nl real money. You will be a millionare really really soon'teneight

How do you figure this guy is weak tight?It looks to me like he made a few plays at different pots and you either came over the top of him, or called him down.He picked some spots to be aggressive, and they didn't work out. That's poker.Also, looking at your hands, I'm not sure you would've made all those plays in real money NL50.
I only mentioned tight because he folded to a standard raise preflop several times...He did try to make plays... definitely. They just didn't work.He was definitely weak though. He let me dictate the tempo of the game and was very passive post-flop.
see how people play when they are in theri comfort zone. You should get drunk more often and pretend you are playing play money, when you are really playing 2000 nl real money. You will be a millionare really really soon'teneight
i was channeling prahlad :-) for some reason, i had decided to play semi-seriously against this guy, and at one point, i actually consciously said to myself "i'm going to try to play like prahlad here."i think something in my subconscious was telling me that this was real money to a certain extent. i mean, i usually REALLY fuck around if i'm bored enough to play play money NL.
yeah but did you transfer him some of his money back?
oh yeah, of course, because, i mean, he totally didn't mean to reraise me all in with J 10 suited vs. AK for the last $500 i took off him... i totally understand, he didn't mean to click the slider and drag it AAAALLL the way to the right and then click the bet button... it was a total accident... he actually said "i didn't mean to." :roll: :club: