Well I still loooove Bodog, opened my Bodog account this week with $100.00, got to $1,117.00 including the $100.00 bonus.Have requested a $400.00 payout. My account still shows pending and shows the full amount in my account. I also only need another 158 points to clear my $100.00 bonus.Pokerstars is very quick, actually instantaneous when you cash out, the money is in your Neteller account literally within seconds.Do any of you know how long it takes to for them to process a payout on Bodog?Bodog is man's best friend!!!

I will figure it out on my own!I will try and help others though by letting them know what I know so far.They send you an automated email that states that they will review my request within 24 hours and to keep in mind that requests are processed on a first come first serve basis.Hopefully this still means pretty quickly. I guess I am spoiled by how fast PS pays which is lightning fast!BTW Thanks for your help and comments DNA, they are truly appreciated.

Have requested a $400.00 payout ..I also only need another 158 points to clear my $100.00 bonus.
FYI, you will lose your bonus if you make any withdrawl before clearing the required # of points..
lol oooops

Hmmm. Well I could try and cancel the request. I find that odd though since I have winnings far above the original deposit and I am intentionally not withdrawing down to the bonus level.Hopefully they are not that unreasonable. If they do try to invalidate the bonus I will call them and see what they say.Sorry my OP is here twice. The site was not responding and I hit refresh and I guess it took it twice.Thanks for the info though Rhinestone.Thanks DNA for the link to their FAQ, I had read that so I assumed it would be instant to Neteller like PS, but that email from them got me wondering. Since the email is automated, it may really be referring to the requests for a check etc.

If the withdrawal becomes an issue I will contact them but here is what their website shows, and the way I read it is that you cannot withdraw your bonus until you earn 300 points which of course is to be expected.Poker Bonus Rules:If you wish to use your bonus to play in the Poker Room, you must earn 3 Bodog Poker Points for every bonus dollar issued before being eligible for a withdrawal i.e. if you earn a $100 bonus, you must earn 300 Bodog Poker Points before placing a withdrawal.I have played on many sites with bonuses and never had a problem cashing out the non-bonus portion of money in the account, and have never had a withdrawal of the non-bonus money in the account affect the eligibility of the bonus.Maybe they are different at Bodog but I hope not, I guess we shall see. I will let you all know what happens, so that if Rhinestone is correct you can avoid my mistake.Just consider it my community service for the forum.As an aside I was sitting at the David Williams table and of course he never showed up. I found this amusing because they make a point of making an announcement that you can play with DW and Josh Arieh at their respectively named tables and a bunch of people flocked over there, and after about 20 minutes when neither one of them sat down at their reserved seats the tables emptied out.Finally I figured what the hell I will just sit here and see if anybody shows, and while of course he never showed nor did Josh to his table I had quite a bit of fun and did pretty well.