fcp $5 heads up challenge

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure when i'll get around to playing u guys, but i'll definitely play when i have a chance. might have time for a few matches this afternnon or late tonight

if you're talking stars i'll go with limit holdem, unless u want to play a series and play every game, i'll be sitting out at a table at stars, or playing .02 .04 hu, come find me and we'll talk

i got beat once, its an open challenge, i'll play anyone, it doesn't end beacuse i lost once. Any how am i acting like a little bitch, if you dont want to play me you dont have to, but clearly some people do since they posted here

match 1 is underwaygame: Limit Holdemedit: match 1 is over. He got lucky early, I got lucky late, final hand posted here:Table '12748134 1' One on One Seat #1 is the buttonSeat 1: scottyno (2175 in chips) Seat 2: brianhoots (825 in chips) scottyno: posts small blind 40brianhoots: posts big blind 80*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to scottyno [Td Tc]scottyno: raises 80 to 160brianhoots: calls 80*** FLOP *** [Jh 2d Ks]brianhoots: checks scottyno: bets 80brianhoots: calls 80*** TURN *** [Jh 2d Ks] [9h]brianhoots: checks scottyno: bets 160brianhoots: raises 160 to 320scottyno: calls 160*** RIVER *** [Jh 2d Ks 9h] [Qc]brianhoots: bets 160scottyno: raises 160 to 320brianhoots: calls 105 and is all-inscottyno said, "gg"*** SHOW DOWN ***scottyno: shows [Td Tc] (a straight, Nine to King)brianhoots: shows [Kh 8s] (a pair of Kings)scottyno collected 1650 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 1650 | Rake 0 Board [Jh 2d Ks 9h Qc]Seat 1: scottyno (button) (small blind) showed [Td Tc] and won (1650) with a straight, Nine to KingSeat 2: brianhoots (big blind) showed [Kh 8s] and lost with a pair of Kings

Match 2 is over and I once again emerged victorious, cards probably ran about even. I big hand:Table '12750198 1' One on One Seat #2 is the buttonSeat 1: brianhoots (1870 in chips) Seat 2: scottyno (1130 in chips) scottyno: posts small blind 15brianhoots: posts big blind 30*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to scottyno [5c As 5h Js]scottyno: raises 30 to 60brianhoots: calls 30*** FLOP *** [Tc Qc 5d]brianhoots: checks scottyno: bets 90brianhoots: calls 90*** TURN *** [Tc Qc 5d] [8s]brianhoots: bets 300scottyno: calls 300*** RIVER *** [Tc Qc 5d 8s] [Kd]brianhoots: checks scottyno: bets 330brianhoots: calls 330*** SHOW DOWN ***scottyno: shows [5c As 5h Js] (a straight, Ten to Ace)brianhoots: shows [8c Jh 9d 2h] (a straight, Nine to King)scottyno collected 1560 from potbrianhoots said, "sucked out huge again"*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 1560 | Rake 0 Board [Tc Qc 5d 8s Kd]Seat 1: brianhoots (big blind) showed [8c Jh 9d 2h] and lost with a straight, Nine to KingSeat 2: scottyno (button) (small blind) showed [5c As 5h Js] and won (1560) with a straight, Ten to AceI got a little lucky after the turn, but he got lucky to hit on the turn, thats poker. Final hand was KKA4 against JJT6, neither of us improved on the board and I took it down.Good match Brian, we'll definitely play againNWP Donkey: 3FCP Drawing Donkeys: 1