uspc 250+20 buyin bodog tourny

Hey. anyone else playing in the tourney right now? I dont think there were many satts for it so mostly direct buyins. Should be a good tourney.Let me know if your in there.

I flopped top 2 pair with AJ9 flop. I check raised all in on the flop and got called by a set of 9s. Recieved no help on the turn and river, and I am out. Thanks to those who came in support.

He won? He is a total donkey, I dont know how he even made it to the final table. Early on before I was on his table I was obs'n him and players were crackin jokes sayin he should change his name to stupid lucky. The idiot would call all ins with a mid stack with AQ against AK and suck out. Haha that donk will have no shot at a major, but thank you for the compliment. =)

He won? He is a total donkey, I dont know how he even made it to the final table. Early on before I was on his table I was obs'n him and players were crackin jokes sayin he should change his name to stupid lucky. The idiot would call all ins with a mid stack with AQ against AK and suck out. Haha that donk will have no shot at a major, but thank you for the compliment. =)
Ha! That Donkey has made over a mill online. He's doing something right!