I have avoided this site because it just lost my interest and became about other things rather than poker.I read Daniel's blog on another site today and just could not believe it.What a joke!!!!What a difference a year makes.... from WSOP player of the year to just another player. I really used to enjoy watching Daniel on TV and thought his poker skills were superior.His bad run is now more than just a slump. He can't even get to 3rd and 4th levels anymore. I know today he said he had to be somewhere, but he has had an excuse for eveything when he is actually playing poker (which is rare).He has lost his poker focus in my opinion. All the other things are fine, but he made his name playing poker. I can't see players and people continuing to fall all over Daniel if he stops winning. He just comes off so arrogant it is remarkable. I just need to stop clicking the blog. My focus is better spent on actual poker players who still play poker. You can't live off past success forever. Eventually, you need to prove yourself again and again to stay on top.Very sad.

I have avoided this site because it just lost my interest and became about other things rather than poker.I read Daniel's blog on another site today and just could not believe it.What a joke!!!!What a difference a year makes.... from WSOP player of the year to just another player. I really used to enjoy watching Daniel on TV and thought his poker skills were superior.His bad run is now more than just a slump. He can't even get to 3rd and 4th levels anymore. I know today he said he had to be somewhere, but he has had an excuse for eveything when he is actually playing poker (which is rare).He has lost his poker focus in my opinion. All the other things are fine, but he made his name playing poker. I can't see players and people continuing to fall all over Daniel if he stops winning. He just comes off so arrogant it is remarkable. I just need to stop clicking the blog. My focus is better spent on actual poker players who still play poker. You can't live off past success forever. Eventually, you need to prove yourself again and again to stay on top.Very sad.
http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...pic.php?t=12966

So....the 500k heads up matches are what? Seriously, maybe Daniel's tourney game is off, but he has been playing some serious high stakes poker. Tournament success is not the end all barometer of a poker player's worth.

I agree with you 100%. He has lost his focus on winning tourneys's. I don't know how good he is doing in cash games but yes I agree with you. He cares more about the hollywood aspect then anything else now it seems and his poker is suffering. I cant wait to see all the people that continue this thread and suck up to DN and talk about how awesome he still is and all that. Anyone who thinks different is going to get tore down. Tear away baby, cuz it doesnt bother me a bit.

So....the 500k heads up matches are what? Seriously, maybe Daniel's tourney game is off, but he has been playing some serious high stakes poker. Tournament success is not the end all barometer of a poker player's worth.
Bolded the wrong part, my bad,
So....the 500k heads up matches are what?  Seriously, maybe Daniel's tourney game is off, but he has been playing some serious high stakes poker. Tournament success is not the end all barometer of a poker player's worth.
No, its not....but if 'All time WPT money winner' and '2004 WSOP player of the year' werent attached to daniels name, then he wouldnt have the opportunity to do things like 'stacked' or any other project he is currently pimping. Without his tournament success, noone would care who Daniel Negraneau is...he'd be just another high stakes poker player. And if daniel loses focus on tournaments that fame and all these offers for side projects will dry up with it.
I agree with you 100%. He has lost his focus on winning tourneys's. I don't know how good he is doing in cash games but yes I agree with you. He cares more about the hollywood aspect then anything else now it seems and his poker is suffering. I cant wait to see all the people that continue this thread and suck up to DN and talk about how awesome he still is and all that. Anyone who thinks different is going to get tore down. Tear away baby, cuz it doesnt bother me a bit.
Holy christ, haven't they banned you yet?And this is what, the 9th thread on this in the lastday and a half?Can somebody not make these donkey pass a test orsomething before they're allowed to post here???
Holy christ, haven't they banned you yet?And this is what, the 9th thread on this in the lastday and a half?Can somebody not make these donkey pass a test orsomething before they're allowed to post here???
why does aeveryone act like its the end of the world when someone pops a similar thread.The guy started a post to speak his mind.Who gives a shit if their are 3 billion posts on this already.TRhe guy has a right to post whatever the hell he wants.500 k matches?Those are news from months ago.Danel.When the hell are you playing woolf.I heard sometime next month?True or false?

Nice to have you back. It's not shocking that your first post in a long time is to criticize Daniel, but whatever.If you want poker content, why don't you check out the Strategy forum? You've talked plenty of shit in general, I'm curious to see you get involved in some poker discussions. This isn't meant as a flame.

So....the 500k heads up matches are what?  Seriously, maybe Daniel's tourney game is off, but he has been playing some serious high stakes poker. Tournament success is not the end all barometer of a poker player's worth.
Bolded the wrong part, my bad,
Nah. My post was aimed at the OP. I think you and I posted at about the same time, leading to this slight confusion.cheers.
I have avoided this site because it just lost my interest and became about other things rather than poker.I read Daniel's blog on another site today and just could not believe it.What a joke!!!!What a difference a year makes.... from WSOP player of the year to just another player.   I really used to enjoy watching Daniel on TV and thought his poker skills were superior.His bad run is now more than just a slump.  He can't even get to 3rd and 4th levels anymore.  I know today he said he had to be somewhere, but he has had an excuse for eveything when he is actually playing poker (which is rare).He has lost his poker focus in my opinion.  All the other things are fine, but he made his name playing poker.  I can't see players and people continuing to fall all over Daniel if he stops winning.    He just comes off so arrogant it is remarkable.  I just need to stop clicking the blog.  My focus is better spent on actual poker players who still play poker.  You can't live off past success forever.  Eventually, you need to prove yourself again and again to stay on top.Very sad.
Why do you care so much? just curious.
I have avoided this site because it just lost my interest and became about other things rather than poker.I read Daniel's blog on another site today and just could not believe it.What a joke!!!!What a difference a year makes.... from WSOP player of the year to just another player.   I really used to enjoy watching Daniel on TV and thought his poker skills were superior.His bad run is now more than just a slump.  He can't even get to 3rd and 4th levels anymore.  I know today he said he had to be somewhere, but he has had an excuse for eveything when he is actually playing poker (which is rare).He has lost his poker focus in my opinion.  All the other things are fine, but he made his name playing poker.  I can't see players and people continuing to fall all over Daniel if he stops winning.    He just comes off so arrogant it is remarkable.  I just need to stop clicking the blog.  My focus is better spent on actual poker players who still play poker.  You can't live off past success forever.  Eventually, you need to prove yourself again and again to stay on top.Very sad.
did you happen to read that part where he said he didn't care what people like you think. guess not.
What's the avatar from?
What's the avatar from?
Warcraft 3
What's the avatar from?
Warcraft 3
knew it look familiar, god I'm such a dork.
He just comes off so arrogant it is remarkable. I just need to stop clicking the blog. My focus is better spent on actual poker players who still play poker. You can't live off past success forever. Eventually, you need to prove yourself again and again to stay on top.
So you solve your own problem, then continue on? I don't understand ... after such a stunning moment of lucidity, you allow yourself to get sidetracked. By all means, just stop reading the blog if it bothers you so much. This is not a difficult concept.

I have been thinking the same thing as the OP. But I could care less how DN does in Tournies or real life. You people that stick up for him no matter what, are the same people that care about Brad and Jennifer and all of the other shieet that people with better lifes than you are doing.Flame on.