i agree bodog is soft!

I've been on Bodog for a week mostly limit Hold'em and NL SNGsThe ring games can be very soft but sometimes you will run into a table with what are probably too many bonus whores and it can be tuff. Just leave the table.The SNG's seem tight often getting to level 3 still with a full table, stick with Party.

I played one $6.00 sit and go .
i challenge you to find me a site where there are tough 6$ SNGs.
Read my entire original post, and the followups.I made it crystal clear that:1. I was not making ANY final judgements or determinations on this one experience.2. I was simply testing the waters and plan to play higher limits which will be the true test.3. I was simply making first impression observations that mirrored what many others on this forum have said, nothing more, nothing less.I am continuely amazed by how many people on this forum make comments without reading the OP's original and or subsequent posts and or take what he/she said completely out of context.When I made the mistake a few months back about commenting on an article that had apparently been written years before, and long before I came to the forum I was ripped a new one.
haha calling a raise and a reraise with KQyou my friend, are a fishteneight
Yup agreed, I am a fish!I am probably in the bottom 1% of all poker players playing the game today.BTW Not that this latest avatar is very creative I like it much better then that ridiculous clown picture of Randy Moss.What a jackass that guy is!!teneight