HI Wanna watch me beat a dead horse? OK!Well if i play "solid poker" prolly nothing due to the fact i can't hit a ****ing card to save my life...and that concludes this segment of "beat'n a dead horse"

This month, I'm up 204 BB. I'm going to withdraw the money and invest it in the proper retirement account, and before long, I'm going to be fully vested. Now, what exactly that $8.16 is going to fund - a vacation on the South Coast of France, or a blimp trip around the world, or an open keg party at the North Pole - I haven't quite decided.

oh we all know how much I pull in... playing my special style of poker. solid. seriously man... all you need to do is play solid poker and you will make more than you do from your real job in a month. so I suggest to you.... deposit $50 into a site and play solid. you will win about $4000 in just a couple weeks.

I only play a few low buy-in tourneys and some S&G's a week. I am usually able to haul in about $3.45 a week. I don't usually cash out and I don't report it either for tax purposes. The $3.45 is American!

Wow, $3.45 american? Come on Tell the truth....That's a bit exagerated isn't it :D Oh wait a poker player telling the truth now that would be greatly exagerated :)

JistTheFistoh we all know how much I pull in... playing my special style of poker. solid. seriously man... all you need to do is play solid poker and you will make more than you do from your real job in a month. so I suggest to you.... deposit $50 into a site and play solid. you will win about $4000 in just a couple weeks.
ShootingFishInABarrell