Today on stars my suspicion shot up pretty damn fast of a player named "winonenow' at a 6 man Sit N' Go table. To start things off, the player called out my hand (KQ) when I and the rest of the table checked down to the river when I put thought into and called a small bet he put out with K high. Although I had not raised the blinds preflop, I am aware that it is possible for a good player to read into a player's actions and guess his hand. - This instance didn't bother me too much. It was on the next hand in which I quickly became concerned about this player when I had folded a 74 in the small blind and he then after said "74 huh ern?" in the chat. This bothered me as he was either extremely lucky, a psychic or a hacker. Therefore, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess he didn't have a crystal ball and didn't blindly guess my hand two consecutive hands in a row, in which on the 2nd hand no information was put out by myself. I guess it was no surprise that he went on to win the event also. There are various other plays I could mention including calling an all in of 650 more (blinds 25/50) when he was in the big blind holding A4 off with LIGHTNING speed ...of course his opponent has QJ.All sarcasm aside (I guess I just invited sarcasm) what do you guys think...?

Eh...this dude probably does the same thing at every table he's on. When he has a good read on one hand he calls it out, then on the next hand he guesses. You just happened to catch him on a lucky day. It's actually not a bad idea on his part, because the 1% of the time that he's right he gets a mental edge. Well...it's a stupid idea, but whatever.

Don't bother logging it or posting screenshots. This crowd will have none of that. Ask Tritz. Report your suspicions to support at PS and leave it at that. This community is way too hostile to bring anything remotely like this here.

I do that sometimes, never do find out if i was correct or not,maybe DN is riged when he called out the turn and river straight flush in the heads up match.Or maybe you can follow this guy around at the tables he plays and see just how well he does.My only valid point here is this. If he did know your cards, it would be in his best interest to not tell you, but if he was guessing and wanted to scare you, he would call out random hands in hopes to be close

you can have all recent tournaments and/or hand history sent to your email on PokerStarsSimply go to the lobby, at the top hit "request" , and there ya go!!Hand history or tournament history instantly sent to you.It would be interesting to see it.
Actaully, they are instant, you can click on the hand number on the top left of the screen as soon as the hand is over and it posts everything. I usually just leave the window open so I can recall previous plays from people. It opens a windown and starts a running list of hand histories.
you can have all recent tournaments and/or hand history sent to your email on PokerStarsSimply go to the lobby, at the top hit "request" , and there ya go!!Hand history or tournament history instantly sent to you.It would be interesting to see it.
Actaully, they are instant, you can click on the hand number on the top left of the screen as soon as the hand is over and it posts everything. I usually just leave the window open so I can recall previous plays from people. It opens a windown and starts a running list of hand histories.
I checked that and it posts everything but the hand itself unless they've showed.
I checked that and it posts everything but the hand itself unless they've showed.
Nope, it shows any hand that calls the river and is mucked or folded to the BB uncontested. They don't have to show. I use it all the time.
Nope, it shows any hand that calls the river and is mucked or folded to the BB uncontested. They don't have to show. I use it all the time.
I assumed he was already out of the tournament/cash game and was wondering how to retrieve info about his hands in questionSocrates is right about instant hand history while you are playing. I use it also.You have an "instant hand history" option under "request" in the lobby also, but Im not sure how long it lasts there after you are finished playing.
I just checked and I'm not seeing this. I did fold the 47 in the SB but other players had limped so the pot wasn't uncontested.
yes he has the ability to see your cards and is going to blow that huge advantage by telling it out loud that makes alot of sense just get a tinfoil hat and youll be safe HAHAHAHAH  man im the greatestGood luck.
Shut up you wannabe.To the OP. This is some interesting business man but you gotta be aware, we get far too many crackheads making stuff like this up (Eh Tritz?). Try to get some evidence together otherwise I dont think it will get much credit.I cant get past Royal's point though... If someone did have these powers then why would they blow it for themselves by making it public. Again, if you did have em, you could find a better spot than A4 v JQ to gamble with.
It sucks when every thread turns into a "Who can try and be the wittiest on the poker forum".  Don't quit your day jobs.
most of them try but only a few of us DO be the wittiest i feel bad for everyone else theres only like 5 people who are almost always witty or funny the rest are pale comparisions to us and its sad really get a life for real if you cant be funny just answer the question legit if you can or take a shot at being helpfull i agree big-ern nice pointGood Luck.
yes he has the ability to see your cards and is going to blow that huge advantage by telling it out loud that makes alot of sense just get a tinfoil hat and youll be safe HAHAHAHAH  man im the greatestGood luck.

The King high wasn't the toughest guess in the world. And as for the 7 4, you said that there were limpers and you were small blind. It's very likely that he has a pretty good idea of what you would play in that situation. The field of hands that are easy folds might not be all that large based on what you had previously played. Do you want every guy that guesses hands to ask if you had a 7 2? What fun would that be? The guy got lucky, but did not guess completely devoid of information.

JESUS H. CHRISTI am the moron of the day... been playing on Stars for about 5 months, never knew that. Any time I ever looked at HH, I always immediately saw:"playerA: shows [Kh Qc] (a pair of Queens)playerB: mucks hand"BUT LOW AND BEHOLD, LOOK WHAT IT SHOWS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HH!!@#!@#"Seat 7: playerB mucked [7d Kd]"TY Socrates