monday nighter

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who does everyone have for the Monday Nighter tonight? I think the Eagles crush the Falcons. TO and McNabb hook up for at WORST two touchdowns.
Hi.Philly Sucks.T.O. Sucks.McNabb Sucks.Atlanta Sucks.Vick Sucks.FAST WILLIE PARKER IS THE SHITGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STEELERS.That is All.Good Luck.

I am a huge Eagles fan as well as every other Philly pro team. So basically I'm not getting to high on the Eagles just yet , since being a Philly a sport fan has brought me nothing but high hopes and disappointment. BUT if TO and McNabb are on the same page I see no reason why the Eagles wouldn't have every chance in the world to win it all this year... which I hope happens... to be honest though I think the Flyers will be the first Philly team to win a championship since 1983. I mean Forsberg and Hatcher how can't you like the Fly Boys now. I can't wait til opening night 10/5 vs. the Rangers I will be there going nuts. Speaking of going nuts the Eagles play tonight. Damn i better start getting rowdy, lol. Go Birds!

I am a huge Eagles fan as well as every other Philly pro team. So basically I'm not getting to high on the Eagles just yet , since being a Philly a sport fan has brought me nothing but high hopes and disappointment. BUT if TO and McNabb are on the same page I see no reason why the Eagles wouldn't have every chance in the world to win it all this year... which I hope happens... to be honest though I think the Flyers will be the first Philly team to win a championship since 1983. I mean Forsberg and Hatcher how can't you like the Fly Boys now. I can't wait til opening night 10/5 vs. the Rangers I will be there going nuts. Speaking of going nuts the Eagles play tonight. Damn i better start getting rowdy, lol. Go Birds!
OMG a down to Earth Philly fanI commend u sir. :clap:
Except for the fact that Hatcher is 700 yrs old and Forsberg gets hurt about every other week you might be onto something. At this point, if the Flyers do win the cup, will anybody notice?
HAHHAHAHA! forsberg breaks 2 or 3 toes on the way to the pot in the morning. GOOD post man
Except for the fact that Hatcher is 700 yrs old and Forsberg gets hurt about every other week you might be onto something. At this point, if the Flyers do win the cup, will anybody notice?
Don't be sad because it's a rebuilding year for the blues....... I am.That said, I still think it'll be VERY hard to not make the playoffs..... Ten teams from each conference now???? what a joke. GO BLUES.
Bet the farm on the Falcons to win out right. The Eagles have had to many distractions there is no way TO and McNabb will be on the same page. Falcons by 4
No way, did you watch the exhibition games? McNabb and TO might not get along, but they'll get the job done. Atlanta isn't that good of a team. If Philly were to play an AFC team like the Pats, Colts, or Steelers, I'd bet against the Birds. But right now, I still think the Eagles will dominate the Falcons tonight.
what???? Did u see the final exhibition game??
I agree, didn't they hookup for 2 TD's and like 150 yds. You'll prolly see more of the same against a less than stellar Falcons defense.
Less then stellar??? are you serious?? The Falcons have one of the best defenses in the league
what???? Did u see the final exhibition game??
I agree, didn't they hookup for 2 TD's and like 150 yds. You'll prolly see more of the same against a less than stellar Falcons defense.
Less then stellar??? are you serious?? The Falcons have one of the best defenses in the league
I'd have a hard time putting them in the "best in the league category" = /

If it were a straight up skill contest on a neutral field and all things equal, Philly wins it no question. BUT ITS NOT. Philly is emotionally not in the right frame of mind right now. I don't care what McNabb says about he and TO being able to get it done on the field regardless of hardly being on speaking terms. That combined with a home advantage for Atlanta makes it a value bet to take the point and the Falcons at home. Also out of curiosity can anyone find the Falcons getting more than a point anywhere right now online? Later.

If Warrick Dun has a big night though I can still win my game, so GL Warrick.
same here, I need dunn and mcnabb to both have great games in order to win
Yea, I'm gonna need a 20+ point night = (not impossible but I didn't have a single guy on my team with a 20+ week..... SO SAD. I think Chad Johnson was my closest to 20 with 19points.
If Warrick Dun has a big night though I can still win my game, so GL Warrick.
same here, I need dunn and mcnabb to both have great games in order to win
Yea, I'm gonna need a 20+ point night = (not impossible but I didn't have a single guy on my team with a 20+ week..... SO SAD. I think Chad Johnson was my closest to 20 with 19points.
I need 32 points to tie, improbably yup, impossible no. The closest I have at this point it tiki with 18, and my best receive this week was plax with 13(should have started Booker for miami, i picked him up in FA on thursday randomly). I suck at fantasy football, I'll be trying to make numerous trades this week so I suck less.