can someone help me with my theory, please?

apparantly you are supposed to fold pocket pairs (22-QQ) and Ax suited, raise with anything else, and limp with aces and kings. if you hit a set, fold. if you flop the nut flush, fold. move in with top pair top kicker, or if you have a pp with 3 under cards. i believe this is EXACTLY how the strat is played, i'm not sure however, seeing that it is EXTREMELY complicated. i'm sure i could make more money playing my way anyway.good luck.

apparantly you are supposed to fold pocket pairs (22-QQ) and Ax suited, raise with anything else, and limp with aces and kings. if you hit a set, fold. if you flop the nut flush, fold. move in with top pair top kicker, or if you have a pp with 3 under cards. i believe this is EXACTLY how the strat is played, i'm not sure however, seeing that it is EXTREMELY complicated. i'm sure i could make more money playing my way anyway.good luck.
Nice try, but no. :roll:

That "strategy" is the stupidest thing I have ever heard of. I would love to sit at a table with a bunch of people playing this way. It would be so easy to read! Talk about easy money! Besides NL takes so much more skill than that. The only people that are stupid enough to get beat by a strategy like this are at the limit tables!(sw)

You know I have been home from work for an hour or so, flicking through the unbelievable amount of garbage that has worked its way onto this site in the last 24 hours all the while becoming the and more agitated. I had promised myself not to open this thread because the dribble I had witnessed was beginning to give me a headache and this was surely only more of the same.How glad I am I was wrong. I literally laughed out loud upon opening this thread. The amount of words that have been wasted discussing what is really a very basic concept has really been amazing.Sorry for the ranting, I just found it truly hysterical.To the OP,Nice Job!