n.f.l. picks for today!

5* Touchdown Play Jets +3 5* Touchdown Play Arizona +3 2* Cincinnati - 3 2* Buffalo - 5 - 1* Minnesota - 6 1* Seattle +3what do the multiplyers (ie 5*) mean? is he most confident about the first 2 picks and less confident about the last 2?thanks a lot. i think Arizona is gonna tear up the Giants but i'm also looking for the best 1pm play...

5* Touchdown Play Jets +3 5* Touchdown Play Arizona +3 2* Cincinnati - 3 2* Buffalo - 5 - 1* Minnesota - 6 1* Seattle +3what do the multiplyers (ie 5*) mean? is he most confident about the first 2 picks and less confident about the last 2?thanks a lot. i think Arizona is gonna tear up the Giants but i'm also looking for the best 1pm play...
5* Means 500 Unit Bet2* Means 200 Unit Bet5* is there highest ranking play
Free picks from my buddy at www.vegassportspredictions.comHope they win!5* Touchdown Play Jets +35* Touchdown Play Arizona +32* Cincinnati - 32* Buffalo - 5 -1* Minnesota - 61* Seattle +3
jets is a really really risky pick.
jets is a really really risky pick.i thought so too. glad i laid off that one, i took the Bengals -3 for my 1pm play.deciding between the Cardinals+3 or Packers+3 for 4pm.
the cardinals is probably a better pick than the packers, although I heard the money line on the packers might be a good bet. I'm new to this, so you might just want to disregards what I wrote
jets is a really really risky pick.i thought so too. glad i laid off that one, i took the Bengals -3 for my 1pm play.deciding between the Cardinals+3 or Packers+3 for 4pm.
just follow my picks. I would go with Cardinals though Saturday, Sep10th, 1:36:05pm -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- so here are my final results of my 6 picks: Cardinals + 3 Bengals -3 Rams -5.5 Seattle +3 Packers +3
okay, Cardinals +3 it is.teneight, any thoughts on the over/under 45 for the Indy/Bal - 8pm?
I hate playing over/under but if I had to pick one hmmmmmm Under. it's going to be a great game. defense will take over this game from both teams. colts have a solid defense teneight

I hate playing over/under but if I had to pick one hmmmmmm Under. it's going to be a great game. defense will take over this game from both teams. colts have a solid defense i was going under because Bal has no offense but a strong defense. your comment just pushed me over the edge. Under it is!i can't believe i didn't take the under Was/Chi. that was a lock.

Niners over Rams.
The only person that can take down the Rams is Mike Martz himself. I am currently watching the game and Martz uses his first challenge ONE SECOND INTO THE GAME on a play that was blatantly obvious...needless to say he lost the challenge. How the hell this guy keeps his job is beyond me.

Not a bad start for my season. Went 3-1, with Buffalo, Tampa, & SF covering. Only loss was Carolina. How people saw that St. Louis game and didn't think 'sucker bet' is completely beyond me. I mean did any of you actually watch the Rams on the road last year?

Cardinals + 3 Bengals -3 Rams -5.5 Seattle +3 Packers +3ouch. that hurts teneight. here's hoping you took that under in the night game. gotta love 3-0 at the half...i doubled it to try and get that cardianls bet back. if there are 42 points scored in the second half i'll eat my shorts...