hoyt corkins

Does anyone besides me get the vibe that the "Alabama Cowboy" wears the assless leather chaps both on the farm and in the bedroom?The segment they had on him during that US Poker Chamiponship or whatever on ESPN made me laugh showing him as a southern good ol' boy churchgoer. I definitely don't see him as that.

Does anyone besides me get the vibe that the "Alabama Cowboy" wears the assless leather chaps both on the farm and in the bedroom?The segment they had on him during that US Poker Chamiponship or whatever on ESPN made me laugh showing him as a southern good ol' boy churchgoer. I definitely don't see him as that.
No, not really. I get the vibe he could end your life with one hand though.
if my photographic memory serves me correct, it was his 78o vs. Jdags TT, and he turned quad 7s
Yeah I knew it was something like that, but it doesn't even matter. Just a terrible.
yeah.. it sucked and all, but Jdags said he was doing it all day when it was folded around to him... hoyt was just taking a shot at his bb... which is good poker. if dags let him do it all day up til then, why not keep trying... the flaw, however, was that hoyt risked wayyyy too much to take the blind when a normal raise would usually do the job.
why not keep trying... the flaw, however, was that hoyt risked wayyyy too much to take the blind when a normal raise would usually do the job.
You just answered that question pretty much. It was silly of him to risk his entire stack for 1 bb, I mean he was like top 4 in chips at that point.