question on taxes

Easy. Get a neteller atm card and withdraw in increments of 500 or so. Hold on to the cash, and make smaller deposits to your bank account everyonce in awhile, always less than 500 bucks. You can also just leave it in neteller for as long as you deem necessary.Shred and or hide any documents that show your neteller/poker account info.Off shore companies like neteller and poker sites are pretty much unavailable to most if not all IRS inquiries. To be safe do the neteller atm withdrawal method and keep it in cash (put the cash somewhere safe and hidden)... do not, do not ever make a large cash deposit into a standard us bank account. Taxes shmaxes.Neteller/Online poker rooms are very convenient for tax evasion and money laundering. ohyeah.

Follow the link on the neteller home page after you sign in...it is free to receive and usually comes within a matter of days.There is obviously a little juice on transfers (like 2 bucks per), but you will more than make up for that by not paying taxes on some or all of your winnings.Oh Yeah.

Is to admit being a poker professional....declare your income from winning and deduct your legitimate business expenses...internet accessnew computertrip to Vegaslosses at the tableslosses on the golf course (all sucsessful poker players give it back on the tees)sunglasses100's of poker booksTrip to Camp HelmuthI'm sure you get the idea...unless you really like the idea of playing cards at Levenworth!

Dude.... Just think of all the people on wellfare that you are screwing by not paying your taxes.
I will sleep better tonight knowing that this is one of the side effects of my not paying taxes. Thank you.
Dude.... Just think of all the people on wellfare that you are screwing by not paying your taxes.
I will sleep better tonight knowing that this is one of the side effects of my not paying taxes. Thank you.
If I don't get my government cheese next month, I'm gonna so pissed at you guys!! :club:
Haha, same here.The majority of welfare users are white.Who cares about starving white children.Hahah, stupid kids parents, hahah.
Easy. Get a neteller atm card and withdraw in increments of 500 or so. Hold on to the cash, and make smaller deposits to your bank account everyonce in awhile, always less than 500 bucks. You can also just leave it in neteller for as long as you deem necessary.Shred and or hide any documents that show your neteller/poker account info.Off shore companies like neteller and poker sites are pretty much unavailable to most if not all IRS inquiries. To be safe do the neteller atm withdrawal method and keep it in cash (put the cash somewhere safe and hidden)... do not, do not ever make a large cash deposit into a standard us bank account. Taxes shmaxes.Neteller/Online poker rooms are very convenient for tax evasion and money laundering. ohyeah.
Why is getting a neteller atm card better than just having a regular neteller account and depositing money into your bank account that way? As long as you make transfers in small deposits, what's the difference?
Why is getting a neteller atm card better than just having a regular neteller account and depositing money into your bank account that way? As long as you make transfers in small deposits, what's the difference?
Offshore company bro...extremely hard for the us govt to access unless we are talking major criminal network involvement...the neteller atm card allows you to withdraw directly from neteller in cash, leaving no paper trail...you can then make cash deposits into your bank account...which, again, leaves no paper trail. If you transfer from neteller directly to your bank account...paper trail...paper trail is no good. In the face of an audit or such the IRS can look at your banking records and say, hey, why didnt you claim all these small deposits (which total a big amount when added up)? Then they bend you over and ream you...which never would have happened had you just gotten the free atm card from neteller and left no trail other than small cash deposits, which are stupid easy to avoid paying taxes on.I mean, cmon dude, its pretty obvious...

I like the neteller ATM idea but why deposit the money into a bank. That does leave a paper trail of deposits. Why not just use the cash to buy money orders to pay your bills with. This way you can just keep the legit money in the bank???

I honestly can't understand why anyone doesn't pay their taxes without a really good reason(I want the extra cash isn't a good reason). If you ever get caught you'll be in a world of hurt.Please don't listen to the people telling you to fuck with the IRS.

I like the neteller ATM idea but why deposit the money into a bank. That does leave a paper trail of deposits. Why not just use the cash to buy money orders to pay your bills with. This way you can just keep the legit money in the bank???
Yep. That works too, but money orders do leave a paper trail, in that the IRS or other such inquirying minds can look at the history of certain bills you have paid and as a result see that you have paid a number of bills by money order....which in turn shows them that you spent/had money that was not accounted for in your filings. That is why the best thing to do is keep it in cash and use that money for cash purchases only.As for the guy who said why not pay taxes...because it is +EV if you do it the right way. You can do it legally by creating tax shelters and liberal use of write offs.As for getting caught...its extremely unlikely if you use the neteller atm cash out method.Oh yeah.Taxes schmaxes.
I like the neteller ATM idea but why deposit the money into a bank.  That does leave a paper trail of deposits.  Why not just use the cash to buy money orders to pay your bills with.  This way you can just keep the legit money in the bank???
Yep. That works too, but money orders do leave a paper trail, in that the IRS or other such inquirying minds can look at the history of certain bills you have paid and as a result see that you have paid a number of bills by money order....which in turn shows them that you spent/had money that was not accounted for in your filings. That is why the best thing to do is keep it in cash and use that money for cash purchases only.As for the guy who said why not pay taxes...because it is +EV if you do it the right way. You can do it legally by creating tax shelters and liberal use of write offs.As for getting caught...its extremely unlikely if you use the neteller atm cash out method.Oh yeah.Taxes schmaxes.
this guy is onto it and is now my new favourite poster

you guys have it rough south of the border, here in canada, money won out of country isnt subject to federal taxation. and since no poker sites reside within canada, winnings are 8) tax free - of course, the same goes for a winning trip to vegas......

the neteller atm card allows you to withdraw directly from neteller in cash, leaving no paper trail...you can then make cash deposits into your bank account...which, again, leaves no paper trail. If you transfer from neteller directly to your bank account...paper trail...paper trail is no good. In the face of an audit or such the IRS can look at your banking records and say, hey, why didnt you claim all these small deposits (which total a big amount when added up)? Then they bend you over and ream you...which never would have happened had you just gotten the free atm card from neteller and left no trail other than small cash deposits, which are stupid easy to avoid paying taxes on.
Um, no. The IRS will not look at cash deposits any differently than they would look at neteller direct deposits. It is unclaimed income either way. And I'm not sure what you mean by cash deposits "leaving no paper trail". They show up on your bank statements, which if subpoenaed...well, you're entering a world of pain.

The only good advice here so far is to pay your taxes.The Neteller cash out scheme is so juvenile, it reeks of Nick Jr. Do you think financial crimes investigators are retarded?If you make enough to be worried about paying taxes, then keep detailed records. No paper trail is a legitimate gambler's worst nightmare. The government has a simple rule, prove it or lose it. If you are being taxed on gambling winnings, then losses and expenses are deductable, but must be documented. If you have a real reason to question if you owe taxes on winnings, then seek the advice of a professional tax attorney or CPA.I am constantly amazed at the number of seemingly smart people here who scream about the legitimacy of poker, then pass on advice how to commit tax evasion against the government. That's a real smooth way to get respect. If you're making $10,000 (which most people here are not), you can afford to consult with a CPA. Do it, it will save you thousands in the long run. Generally speaking, figure on 28-30% of your gross profit going to your taxes, unless you can offset some of this by your itemeized deductions.