WHO'S THE MORON?
both of you
Thats a thin line either way... did you specify waht limits? I'd be hitting up the $1 like it was my job.
it doesn't matter the level, the variance in sng's is ridiculous, I've been ITM before in 15 straight and been out of the money in 25 straight, it's a stupid short term bet.
WHO'S THE MORON?
both of you
Thats a thin line either way... did you specify waht limits? I'd be hitting up the $1 like it was my job.
it doesn't matter the level, the variance in sng's is ridiculous, I've been ITM before in 15 straight and been out of the money in 25 straight, it's a stupid short term bet.
Time to put my boots on.
WHO'S THE MORON?
both of you
Time to put my boots on.
what
Lol... like 60% or a little lower... Like I said.. Thin Bet
Try more like 40%. If you can run at 60% or better for any length of time, you should probably just change your name to Gank. :wink:
Lol... like 60% or a little lower... Like I said.. Thin Bet
Try more like 40%. If you can run at 60% or better for any length of time, you should probably just change your name to Gank. :wink:
yeah you're right, I dunno though I ran 42% over 250 sngo's but it was all 10+1'sThis is just a crazy risky bet, guess its only 40.
yeah you're right, I dunno though I ran 42% over 250 sngo's but it was all 10+1's
250 sng's isn't anything, 1000 for a minimum to start to understand your ITM % and ROI
Yeah but it wasn't 60% that was my point... So perhaps he is "getting the best" but it's still so freaking short that anything can happen. You two should just flip a coin.
yeah you're right, I dunno though I ran 42% over 250 sngo's but it was all 10+1's
250 sng's isn't anything, 1000 for a minimum to start to understand your ITM % and ROI
Yeah but it wasn't 60% that was my point... So perhaps he is "getting the best" but it's still so freaking short that anything can happen. You two should just flip a coin.
or see who lasts the longest doing the century club or edward 40 hands

I choose edward 40 hands, I only puked twice doing that...Did I mention how many times I tried this? haha you thought it was 2 but it was 3...the beer was real warm when I didn't puke, I woulda rather just puked so I coulda got up.

I choose edward 40 hands, I only puked twice doing that...Did I mention how many times I tried this?  haha you thought it was 2 but it was 3...the beer was real warm when I didn't puke, I woulda rather just puked so I coulda got up.
we had an edward 40 hands tournament one time, i don't remember anything from that night, i woke up on a park bench though
I choose edward 40 hands, I only puked twice doing that...Did I mention how many times I tried this?  haha you thought it was 2 but it was 3...the beer was real warm when I didn't puke, I woulda rather just puked so I coulda got up.
we had an edward 40 hands tournament one time, i don't remember anything from that night, i woke up on a park bench though
LoL yeah man it's not a fun game, especially the first time man I was a damn HS Sophmore and I weighed about 115 lbs... Those guys were ruthless. "I need to piss guys" "Then you better finish quick or puke! if you piss on my couch im gonna kill you man. Don't be that guy."Yeah... Fun Night.

Me and my buddy once played century club in the gazebo at a park. We didnt make it through it cause after about 50 or so we started just drinking outta the cans. We ended up playing soccer in the park with a bunch of illegals then went to the supermarket I was wearing just my jock strap and he was wearing only his apron from a rival supermarket, when we woke up the next moring we had a really old school coors light neon sign and still dont know where we got it from....good times.

edward 40 hands: Tape 1 40 oz. to each hand, have a race to see who can drink their 2 wihtout going to the bathroom or puking.century club: take a shot of beer every minute for 100 minutes.
haha no lie did edward 40 hands tonight quite fun times.
edward 40 hands: Tape 1 40 oz. to each hand, have a race to see who can drink their 2 wihtout going to the bathroom or puking.century club: take a shot of beer every minute for 100 minutes.
how many beers is that?- Jordan