nfl week 1 parlay

I've always found it interesting how many people say football is the hardest sport to make money in. I've found it to be easiest.Custom if you need help on the bodog site im me and i can help ya out.Turbo man 978Anyways my two favorite picks this week are Sanfran +6.5 -105 and GB moneyline +140

GB's a risky pick.
I feel its a great value play getting +140
GB always does well against detroit. I see GB actually winning the game by a TD or moreteneight
mmmm only because it's at home, we actually struggle at there stadium (that damn turf)
I took TEN+7 and WAS -6.  This is the first time I've ever bet on sports, so it was $5 each.  Thanks to Ninjaballz for explaining everything to me.
gl I like ten + 7. my dad put some money on Pitt -7 against the titans...i didnt like his bet at all sicne the titans will be better than last year and the steelers ahve dropped down a bit. I just hoke willie parker has a huge game at RB for the steelers because I picked him up and started him on most of my fantasy teamsteneight
GB's a risky pick.
I feel its a great value play getting +140
GB always does well against detroit. I see GB actually winning the game by a TD or moreteneight
mmmm only because it's at home, we actually struggle at there stadium (that damn turf)
i don't see how Detroit can win this game. They have great recievers but nobody to throw the ball to them and their defense just sucks.another season under .500 for the Lions. this coming from a diehard fan...