nfl week 1 parlay

this 2 team parlay is going to be a winner for sure:Arizona Cardinals at NY Giants: take Cardinals +3 Cincinnati Bengals at Cleveland Browns: take Bengals -3I put 50 dollars on this 2 team parlay. easy moneyI guarante a win on this parlay, or you will get your money backteneight

this 2 team parlay is going to be a winner for sure:Arizona Cardinals at NY Giants:  take Cardinals +3 Cincinnati Bengals at Cleveland Browns: take Bengals -3I put 50 dollars on this 2 team parlay. easy moneyI guarante a win on this parlay, or you will get your money backteneight
youre gamblingnothing is for sure untill the game is over

so here are my final results of my 6 picks:Cardinals + 3Bengals -3Rams -5.5Seattle +3Packers +3I'll come back to see how I did on Sunday nightteneightps. the 2 teams in Bold is my best 2 team parlay. I put 50 dollars on it, YOU SHOULD TOO!

this 2 team parlay is going to be a winner for sure:Arizona Cardinals at NY Giants:  take Cardinals +3 Cincinnati Bengals at Cleveland Browns: take Bengals -3I put 50 dollars on this 2 team parlay. easy moneyI guarante a win on this parlay, or you will get your money backteneight
youre gamblingnothing is for sure untill the game is over
hahaha. It's gambling, ofcourse, but if you study the teams really well, you can make a nice profit in the long run. People bet on sports for a living. Trust me, there is an edge if you have the time to figure it outteneight
bet san fran. make sure youre getting 7.
49rs won't bet getting 7 points ANYWHERE you look. At best 6pts. if so, take the rams -5.5
bowmans has em at +7.
wow..then that's seems like a hard bet to make for either side. i still think the rams will cover. 49rs dont have any offense at all and I really think Steven Jackson is going to be a monster this yearteneight
anyone want to quickly go over how sports betting works, i'm to lazy to google
theres many ways to bet, but what we are talking about is point spread bets. essentially, you are betting for one team or the other, but there is a handicap assigned by the house based on their oddsmakers estimations of the final score differential. So when we say bet SF +7, we mean san fran is estimated to lose by 7 points and we think that that they will lose by less or win. if they lose by 6, we still win our bet.

example:Green bay At Detriot Lions Green Bay is the underdog of this game, so to make things 50/50 for the betting world, they give Green Bay +3. which is 3 points. So before the game even starts, GB is winning 3-0. so if you take detriot, you are -3 points.so if the final score is Green Bay 20 Detroit 21 and you bet GB + 3, you win since you add 3 points to the score, which will be 24-21 in favor of GBif you bet only one game, you usually have to give the house a bit more money. so if you want to make a 100 dollar wager, the house will probably ask for $105 for a 100 dollar bet ::like a 5 dollar rake:::if you make a parlay bet if 2+ teams, they give you odds on your bet.on the bookie I bet with, if you make a 3 team bet, which is betting 3 teams with the spread to win, I get 5-1 odds on my money. say i bet 20 dollars on the 3 team parlay, and all of my teams win with the spread, I win 100 dollars since i'm getting 5-1. it sounds easy, but it's harder than it sounds. teneightps. Parlay picks are for suckers though. Most of my best are Straight up bets because it easier to win that way. the parlay bets are fun though.I remember my first time my dad asked me to pick 10 teams with the spread when I was 14. I picked all my teams and my dad put 5 dollars on it. I was getting 100-1 odds on my bet since all of my 10 teams had to cover, so if i won, i would've got 500 dollars. I ended up winning 8 of my teams ::Which was very impressive since it was my first bet ever:: which i still got paid since 8 out 10 still won me 25 dollars. happy day for me since that same day i went to oakland and watch my raiders kill the chiefs 52 to 30 something

alright, so what are some of the better sports betting sites for lines on the game? I'm going to look into it more today. I follow football like it's my job just never looked into betting.
there's usually a lot of illegal bookies running everywhere, but have to know someone inside that bets already before you can go in.don't over due it though, it can get addicting. there's al ot of sights that offer expert picks, which always turn out good. The best bets its just to bet 1 team. betting with 2+ more teams are harder but if you hit, they do pay off nicely.I usually bet multiple 1 team bets seperatlyteneight
I actually only bet on these games as well.. Wierd.There wasn't much this week.
so here are my final results of my 6 picks:Cardinals + 3Bengals -3Rams  -5.5Seattle +3Packers +3I'll come back to see how I did on Sunday nightteneightps. the 2 teams in Bold is my best 2 team parlay. I put 50 dollars on it, YOU SHOULD TOO!
I like them all!
Is Bodog any good?  I'm a football stat junky and I have 450 on Bodog and have to clear a bonus.  Sports betting is starting to get some interest from me...
dont know..never tried it. it should be good though
so here are my final results of my 6 picks:Cardinals + 3Bengals -3Rams  -5.5Seattle +3Packers +3
I like em all except the Cardinals pick. You may be right, but that's 1 game I wouldn't touch this week. & on a side note,As much as I love the Colts, I think their -3 is a sucker's bet this week in Baltimore.

If any of you sports betting veterans would be kind enough to help me out via AIM, Yahoo, or MSN Messenger this evening, it would really be appreciated. I looked over the Bodog betting page and felt like I was in Russia. Thanks. :club:

hahaha. It's gambling, ofcourse, but if you study the teams really well, you can make a nice profit in the long run. People bet on sports for a living. Trust me, there is an edge if you have the time to figure it outteneight
While people do bet on sports for a living you need to look at the people that make good money at it and you will realize that very few people make money on the NFL. Most football gamblers make their money on college football. The parity in the NFL has caused the best of gamblers to lose their ass. Look at the 1999 Rams for example...how many people would have picked them in a game when their starting QB (Trent Green) was lost with a knee injury and an Arena League exile (Kurt Warner) stepped in? Oh yeah the Rams were also coming off a 4-12 season. How many people had the 2004 Steelers knocking off the Ravens and Patriots last year...let alone go 15-1? Go ahead and do one of the free pick'em leagues that Yahoo and ESPN offers, and see how well you do. I would say at the most you would get 52% right. There are too many factors at work to make any good money off of betting the NFL. Stick to college football to make your money.