550 ub for 530 ps?

Hi, I actually just needed 530 to play the PL hold em event (I know I posted a little late). As for neteller, I should probably use it but never signed up out of lack of trust for such sites. I only have a 3k deposit limit on PS per month and 1K per day (I e-mailed them today and they have increased it to 10,000 a month). My problem basically is I cash out down to 5,000 every now and then, and went bust, so then I have to put money back in. Since my deposit limit was so low, I couldn't do this. Anyways, I got a buddy of mine to transfer and that was probably safer. Thanks for any replies. BTW, I didn't say I was a regular poster, I said I would send to one first.

Hi, I actually just needed 530 to play the PL hold em event (I know I posted a little late). As for neteller, I should probably use it but never signed up out of lack of trust for such sites. I only have a 3k deposit limit on PS per month and 1K per day (I e-mailed them today and they have increased it to 10,000 a month). My problem basically is I cash out down to 5,000 every now and then, and went bust, so then I have to put money back in. Since my deposit limit was so low, I couldn't do this. Anyways, I got a buddy of mine to transfer and that was probably safer. Thanks for any replies. BTW, I didn't say I was a regular poster, I said I would send to one first.
gl in the event. neteller is a trustworthy and reliable business.