my worst mistake

I just deposited $100 into a pokerstars account. This site sucks balls. There's never a game open, it's only 9 handed max. Their sit and gos are terrible. Why, oh why did I leave UB? edit: Also, the play is very sluggish. Sorry for ranting, I just hate the fact that I wasted money.

try mixing jeiger bombs and a hookah last night for 3 hours, and then see what you wake up with in the morning. i'd pay 100 not to do that again...
Try a whole bottle of 151, hookah, and bud, for 6 hours.You wake up spitting ash.
try mixing jeiger bombs and a hookah last night for 3 hours, and then see what you wake up with in the morning. i'd pay 100 not to do that again...
I'm hoping you're talking about a massive hangover and not a massive woman in your bed. If it's the latter, then I'm truly sorry.
Try a whole bottle of 151, hookah, and bud, for 6 hours.You wake up spitting ash.
well yea, i only smoke bud out of a hookah. but i will never drink 151 again.
well yea, i only smoke bud out of a hookah. but i will never drink 151 again.
I was actually smoking hookah out of my hookah. BUT 151 is off my list of groceries that's for sure.
I swear this site has the biggest suckouts out of all the sites I've played on.  I've just busted out of 5 sng's in a row going in as an 80% fav. and losing on the river each time.
moral of the story: go all in with 72o.
I just deposited $100 into a pokerstars account.  This site sucks balls.  There's never a game open, it's only 9 handed max.  Their sit and gos are terrible.  Why, oh why did I leave UB?  edit:  Also, the play is very sluggish.  Sorry for ranting, I just hate the fact that I wasted money.
Ha Ha

Like, omg, this one time on UB I was all in with KQ against J6 and the flop came, like, T92 so this guy had only 3 outs and guess what he hit on the river, a 6!! UB is sooo totally rigged, I'd complain about losing money but it was a freeroll :club: (sw)

Like, omg, this one time on UB I was all in with KQ against J6 and the flop came, like, T92 so this guy had only 3 outs and guess what he hit on the river, a 6!!  UB is sooo totally rigged, I'd complain about losing money but it was a freeroll :club: (sw)
NICE.