who do you want to see heads up?

Out of everyone right now I'd want to watch one of the two hottest young players right now go at it.  That means Gracz and Phan in an all out No Limit  slug fest.
this would be the dumbest heads up ever. you always see these guys like Gracz making "great calls" but they never can make a laydown. Like that Q8 vs the QJ of Lee recently on tv.This match would be whoever gets top pair cracked first losses. Dumbest match ever.Anyway i think the best would be Negreanau and Layne Flack. Both have great reading skills and I love their style of play

Jen Harman v.s. David Oppenheim in Limit Hold'em About the only one I'd be intrested in watching that people have listed.Forest vs Menh "the Master" with required downing of a shot of pure grain alchohol after every flop would clearly be the most entertaining.good luck.

Flack vs Gus Hansen, Out of Negreanu, Flack, Hansen, and Ivey, all with similar styles, it seems like the Golden Child Gus Hansen is far the worst reader, so I want to see what would happen if he faced agaisnt Flack

Chip Reese vs BG in Stud hi/lo... I just want to see the look on Barry's face while he doesn't quite understand the game.. as happened last time he played it.And Chip is well... amazing, I'd watch him play go fish.

I want to see DN go heads up with this Mahatma guy at UB or FullTilt. This Mahatma is an animal, practically wiping out everybody who sits at his table. I know he lost a few sessions in the past weeks, but he more than makes up for it when he wins.

I want to see DN go heads up with this Mahatma guy at UB or FullTilt.  This Mahatma is an animal, practically wiping out everybody who sits at his table.  I know he lost a few sessions in the past weeks, but he more than makes up for it when he wins.
i'd appreciate if you would post alot more...that broad in your avatar is omfg hot..who and where is she from?