5/10 kk against jj board

No reads, my table image is good, only showed down strong hands after about an hour. This seems standard here. I don't think I can justify continuing on here. Is peeling an option or is that just a waste?Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (9 handed) converterPreflop: Hero is MP3 with [Kc], [Ks]. 2 folds, BB calls, MP2 calls.Flop: (6.40 SB) [Jc], [Jd], [7h] (4 players)BB checks, MP2 bets, Hero folds, BB calls.Turn: (7.20 BB) [Qh] (3 players)BB checks, MP2 bets, BB calls.River: (9.20 BB) [3s] (3 players)BB checks, MP2 bets, BB folds.Final Pot: 10.20 BB

Alright, since posting, I've been watching villain, if it helps, inject this read into the original post. MP2 is EXTREMELY loose. Just showed down K6o from UTG+1 with a board of 10-7-2-6-6It was bet the whole way. Also showed down 29s from UTG for a rivered flush.

I don't know that people make this reraise without a J. Maybe I'm just jaded bc recently I've been making some call downs even when my read tells me that the guy has me beat. Pot isn't big. Guy probably has a J. BB may have a jack and is slow playing us. I'm likely dead to 2 outs. Seriously, what does someone reraise with here besides a J?

I don't know that people make this reraise without a J.  Maybe I'm just jaded bc recently I've been making some call downs even when my read tells me that the guy has me beat.  Pot isn't big.  Guy probably has a J.  BB may have a jack and is slow playing us.  I'm likely dead to 2 outs.  Seriously, what does someone reraise with here besides a J?
a seven, 88, 99, seriously. People put others on High cards a lot and this is a good bluffing board. Just call it down, that was a really bad fold. Two jacks are accounted for, so it is less likely that they have another jack, and why would they go nuts on the flop when they could pound you on a bigger street. you're seeing the worst possible hand, and that's a bad way to play

I'm perfectly willing to admit I played the hand wrong, but not without clearing a few things up. First, as much as I don't want to be results oriented, he had a J. However the more I think about it, the more he could be making the same move with a 7. I dunno, if I were MP2 I may try to knock out a guy playing something like AK, so I may reraise from MP2 with something like A7s, if the pot were heads up. He could also make the same move with 8s or 9s. This is the kind of hand that I hate to call down with, bc I go into call down mode from the flop. That's shitty because that means I'm basically committing 2.5 BB with a hand that will almost never improve. If I'm behind I will lose almost for sure. I'm rarely ahead here. That doesn't mean I'm not willing to call it down with this kind of hand in the future, but I don't know that calling down is the clear choice.Here's the information that I saw pertinent-guy plays lots of pots, so his hand range is broad-he bets into a paired board even though I'm the PF raiser-he reraises me even after the BB called 2 cold meaning he's not terribly concerned that there are 2 people in the pot (making the likelihood of him having a weaker holding like a 7 lower).-If I call down I still have to worry about BB waking up down the road.From a pot odds perspective, assuming I don't improve, I'm paying 2.5 BB to win 9.2 BB. Am I winning this hand 1/4 of the time?

Havent read any replies. alot of 5/10 players wont lead out with trips like this, instead they will try to get u on the turn. Especially if they lead the flop and u reraise, they might just call and c/r the turn. So IMO Mp2 doesnt have Js.. maybe has 8s or 6s or sumthin.. BB might have the J but he could also have Ad7d (or sumthing like that), you will most likely find out on the turn...What I would do (and this is my opinion) is cap the flop and re-evaluate the turn, if he leads out I might call/fold if the BB raises, but I will call down if he doesnt.. I dont mind calling the three bet here on the flop and then calling down either. But I think a cap is better so that the BB might fold if he has A7.

that means I'm basically committing 2.5 BB with a hand that will almost never improve.  If I'm behind I will lose almost for sure. I'm rarely ahead here.  
no, actually ur probably ahead way more than u think... IMO, this guy just played it str8 forward, which not many people do.

Fair enough. It seems the concensus is that I played it like poop. Next time, call down. OR I don't really mind capping the flop and folding to a turn bet if he leads though, is that any more weak than what I actually did? On the hypothetical turn, if he checks, I value bet, and if I get check raised, I'm dumping the kings. My main concern here is trying to not lose 2.5 BB when I'm behind, but maybe that's just gonna happen sometimes.

Fair enough.  It seems the concensus is that I played it like poop.  Next time, call down.  OR  I don't really mind capping the flop and folding to a turn bet if he leads though, is that any more weak than what I actually did?  On the hypothetical turn, if he checks, I value bet, and if I get check raised, I'm dumping the kings.  My main concern here is trying to not lose 2.5 BB when I'm behind, but maybe that's just gonna happen sometimes.
You don't see many rivers do you? :club: