sng greatest comebacks

I was playing someone that was down to one chip in a friends house (20 man $40) and it was down to me and him and he basically the next 7 hands he won them all and took the chip lead. QQ goes down to k7 of diamonds and it is the record books. He beat me with one chip. My friends never let me forget it either.

My favorite poker story....$225 SNG at Binion's during the 2004 WSOP paying $2,120 ( 4 lammers and $120) to the winner.Top set no good right before the color up. I am left with a single $25 chip that we have to call the floorman over to verify I cannot be raced off for.My SB...playing $100-200...I am all in blind.Came back and snapped it off. Surf and turf 1/2 an hour later !PS...I still rub that table when I pass it in Binions ! :club:

I was playing a SNG on PP and after the second hand i had 15 dollars left, by the 20th hand i was the chip leader and went on to win, it was the most ridiculous run of cards ive ever had i couldnt loose for like 10 hands str8, anyway thats my best comeback ever.

this didnt happen to me but the other day my buddy was playing nl 200 and his top two lost to a turned set. it knocked him down to 15 cents. instead of reloading he just wanted to see if he could do anything with .15 in a 6 handed nl200 game. in 15 minutes he turned that nickle and a dime into 58 dollars. it was a pretty good comeback.

this didnt happen to me but the other day my buddy was playing nl 200 and his top two lost to a turned set.  it knocked him down to 15 cents. instead of reloading he just wanted to see if he could do anything with .15 in a 6 handed nl200 game.  in 15 minutes he turned that nickle and a dime into 58 dollars.  it was a pretty good comeback.
Pretty sweet. 386% return on his .15 cents, LOL.

My best comeback story involves your mothers.You don't want to hear them.That's right bitches I said it, I said it!!!Since Ron Mex hadn't I felt is was my duty to bring this thread to the level of children. It can't possibly stay serious for a whole page.Seriously though, 1 chip and it was against me. It was a year ago and I still hear about it.Thank you for bringing up the traumatic memories :club: . Hence the above rude comment.I'm off to cry now.

last night in a 30 nl i was at 50 chips after my a-k ran into aces.  grinded my way all the way back up to 2400 and went on to win.  anyone else have any chip and a chair stories to share?
I've come back from 40 chips in a heads up SNG to win. Few times I've been in the 80's and won, and even more times in the 150 range etc. If you're up against a player that isn't willing to call with any two, it becomes relatively easy.

yea mine was like the same as the first one was at a 30 SnG on party my KKs got rivered by A 8 left me with 15 chips got two straights and two full houses and a flush in a row which brought me to like 1200 took the win shortly after

This isn't the greatest comeback since I didn't win, but on a SNG at Stars I was down to 40 chips with 4 left. I doubled up like 5 hands in a row and eventually fought myself back to chipleader. Once I had the chip lead, whoever was shortstack got their chips in with the worst of it maybe 6 times in a row and winning...until I was shortstack and got busted. For 40 to chipleader and I still bubbled out.

This isn't the greatest comeback since I didn't win, but on a SNG at Stars I was down to 40 chips with 4 left. I doubled up like 5 hands in a row and eventually fought myself back to chipleader. Once I had the chip lead, whoever was shortstack got their chips in with the worst of it maybe 6 times in a row and winning...until I was shortstack and got busted. For 40 to chipleader and I still bubbled out.
:boohoo: Seriously, though, :bubbleugh: