reefer and poker

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop smoking. Bunch of fu.ckkking burnouts. Jesus. Probably calling the all ins with suited cards because you can see all the aspects of the situation. Grow up young ones..corporate america doesn't smoke weed. It's all about skiing the slopes!!!

Stop smoking. Bunch of fu.ckkking burnouts. Jesus. Probably calling the all ins with suited cards because you can see all the aspects of the situation. Grow up young ones..corporate america doesn't smoke weed. It's all about skiing the slopes!!!
If you play at Party Poker high, the guy in the 10 seat winks at you when you win. Go check it out.In other news, I'm very happy to see the stoner thread get bumped back to the top. Represent!

Great Post BigD... very true in many ways...The whole playing outside your roll thing....U know what is alot of fun though??Eating a couple of grams of roomies (not too much) and watching the jack stab the red king in the head...only at a 3/6 as well...And it's even better If your really rambling alot because nobody.. i mean absolutely nobody will understand u or why u have the monstershit-eating grin on your face...oh oh.. also tons of fun..Smoking a couple of nugz (glass only) and going to the B&M and speaking completely in the third person...The whole time...Really get some weird looks then...And don't use your name... especially if the dealers and a couple of the other players know u by your first name...Use somebody elses first name...And Hilarity ensues...

I would suggest kind budz only while playing no swag.
Ladies and gentleman...I present to you---good advice.anything that makes you get that ooooohhhhh I am so tired and stoned feeling...not good for poker.however, if you get that I am really zoned into this movie/activity/whatever kind of high.....then yeah it shouldnt affect your poker and it may even help.I always found I played beer pong (or beirut if you prefer) much, much better when I was stoned. go figure.

I always loved to smoke and play on the internet but my new thing is to smoke and then go play live. It's the real reason I wear sunglasses at the table. In fact it's become my new schtick. Whenever someone inevitably makes the "why are you wearing sunglasses?" comment, my answer has become because I'm really high and don't want you to see my eyes. As a tight player, I find that I actual get way more calls high. Must be that I seem like I'm high.

Bolivian Alpine in Florida Eh, I heard the mountains there a huge? General, er, um, Major Yao's probably cheaper than Kind Buds in Jeb's land, either way, It's not corprate here. Just toothless crack heads where the only thing they can cook is soda and amonia. God damned Triads.1-upAL

Chances are your buying some shizz that the pusher man is just calling BC bud, or maybe there's a strain called BC bud that has nothing to do with British Columbia. It's like those ads in the back of high times selling BC'Dro, it ain't shizz and it ain't from BC. Also if your on the east coast I highly doubt your getting anything from the west coast, and if it's Canadian your probably getting some outdoor from Ontario or Quebec, which in itself ain't horrible, it sure as hell ain't near the quality of British Columbia's kind budz.AL

Chances are your buying some shizz that the pusher man is just calling BC bud, or maybe there's a strain called BC bud that has nothing to do with British Columbia. It's like those ads in the back of high times selling BC'Dro, it ain't shizz and it ain't from BC. Also if your on the east coast I highly doubt your getting anything from the west coast, and if it's Canadian your probably getting some outdoor from Ontario or Quebec, which in itself ain't horrible, it sure as hell ain't near the quality of British Columbia's kind budz.AL
From what i've heard from multiple sources it comes from BC and goes through Atlanta and then to Asheville and is spread thoughout the state. There aren't a lot of local growers on the EC so most of the buds we are getting are from Canada, it certainly isn't from Mexico. Maybe its the time it takes to ship it and that a lot of the crystals fall off and it dries out, not sure, but every time I've gotten BC bud its nothing special, just run of the mill KB, aka gross.
YES...corporate America does the CO-CA-EEEEEE-NA :!: i just finished an internship with major brokerage firm. BLOW FOR DAYS if that's what you're into :-)
Hey Andy... Take a trip to mpls and youll get some stuff for cheap... for example... 1 zone of dank budz for less than 250..u just need to find the right peeps.PEACENUGGETN8
*cough* email *cough* is *cough* andycsoul@hotmail.com *cough

BC Bud in the states is know as " Beaster" or " The Beast of the East" It's made in high quantitiy, and in order to get into the US, it isn't stinky at all.. it's way inferior to the stuff you actually get when you're in Canada. Don't just Candian Buds y what we get of it in the US.. and if you're from Canada, don't bother smoking any buds that aren't from the Pac Northwest in the USA.. we use BC seeds, believe it...