reefer and poker

holy crap...i knew all those soandso420 names on party poker wheren't just because they like the number.it would be interesting to see if there is a difference between nugs and swag in terms of play.  ha.  would that make buying nugs +EV?i was waiting for this thread to be posted...
Nugs is +EV, Swag is -EV. But Nugs are hard to come by in WI, atleast good ones, have fun w/ the $40 bags of swag :club:
  • Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nugs is +EV' date=' Swag is -EV. But Nugs are hard to come by in WI' date=' atleast good ones, have fun w/ the $40 bags of swag :club:[/quote'']You can get an oz. of swag here for $100 bucksHow are the budz in Vegas?I heard they are amazing.

how do i upload image??Edit: Nevermind......too complicated to the OP: dont quit unless you think its affecting you play in a negative way, really you have to be the one to decide. My personal opinion-SMOKE IT UP 8)

Depends what kind of high you get, if you're the type that can't focus and likes to pass out after smoking, then it's a bad idea to smoke and play. On the other hand, if you're the kind of person who has fucked up conversations or likes to do stuff when you're high, then poker can be profitable. I find my reads are much more accurate while stoned. Also, I find hash mixes with poker rather well.Great thread, by the way.Littering and....
Littering and...I find I can play live when high, but not online. I just don't have the patience.I have a buddy with a permit for medicinal marijuana in Cali. He gets me the sickest buds I've ever seen in my life. One good hit and I'm done like dinner.

was the one the OP was refering to.I cannot speak for everyone, but pot isn't just a proablem in poker, but in my life. I am a lazy, unmotivated person, and pot only exacerbates that. I also behave rather compulsively, and I have to fight that when I play poker. When I get stoned, I'll do things like impulsively play in games way over my bankroll, and I play like much more of a maniac. I already am an aggressive player, but I can get in a mind set when I'm stoned where I lose that controlled aggression. And there are numerous non poker disfunctions that pot creates or exacerbates in my life that I will not get into. I don't think that pot creates this behavior in everyone, or is wrong for everyone, but it is wrong for me.. and I honestly think alot of chronic pot users are in serious denial about it's effects on their life, and their poker games, but it's your life, not mine, so to quote digital underground " do whatcha like"

Well said BigD.On a side note as someone who :club: cats . I just wanted to say F U C K YOU TO JELLY-FILLED ACE ThaT BONSAI CAT CRAP IS SH.IT!!!Now I know what I would do if I won a million dollars. I would train a crack unit of kittens to kick your ass.ninja-cat.jpg

Well said BigD.On a side note as someone who :club: cats . I just wanted to say F U C K YOU TO JELLY-FILLED ACE ThaT BONSAI CAT CRAP IS SH.IT!!!Now I know what I would do if I won a million dollars. I would train a crack unit of kittens to kick your ass.ninja-cat.jpg
The cat in a box thing is an e-mail hoax. hoaxbusters.com is the first place to check with any garbage like "Bill Gates pays you to send mail" or chit like that.
ABS_Alex wrote:if you havn't smoked some Kootney censored, you haven't smoked. Alas, another reason it's good to be Canadian (fruitiness and all) ALBC Blueberry!
Pretty Much BC anything :!: Ever try Budder? makes you think yer playing Omaha even when you've only got 2 hole cards, brews only multiply that effect.Budder + Poker = One expensive "Fuzzy Visioned" Game.AL

Thing is I live in NYC and i cant get any really good weed, ( as stupid as that seems) cause i always get cheated of the amount and i cant find anyone that i can trust to buy a large quantity of it.

a friend of mine grows... its suprisingly easy to dowhat i do when i smoke is play one sit and go to see what kind of mood i'm in... if i win the first im usually on my game for hours after that. id say regardless though toke up cause it can make poker real fun. I agree with all previous posters about what it does to their game. That means its scientifically proven.

and i know theres all kinds of threads about music and poker, but if youre blazed try listening to sigur ros and playing poker. Oh and when I play high I always put on my sennheisers. I reccomend them to all smokers.