"the big game"

I saw in the most reccent episode of Poker Superstars II a segment where Todd Brunson discusses his cash game winnings. He says he is up $20 million in "the big game" in addition to whatever he's made elsewhere.Does anyone know where or what this "big game" is and who plays in it regularly? I've heard reverences to it (I think) in the past but nobody ever knows specifics. If it is just a bunch of pros beating up on eachother, why wouldn't they want to be sharks in a fish pond instead of sharks competing against other sharks for sloppy seconds?

Also, much love to him but you'd think with 20 mil you could get a haircut and some nice clothes, especially if you're gonna be on TV......
If you were up $20 million, would you give a shit what anyone else thought of you ? Anyways, big game, never heard of it.

If you are really interested in this (Andy Beal playing the Pros),you have to read the book " The Professor, The Banker and the Suicide King." It's an awesome book and it will change the way you look at certain pros like Todd Brunson, Howard Lederer, Ted Forrest and Jennifer Harmon. Here is a link to the thread:http://fullcontactpoker.com/poker-forums/v...pic.php?t=21253

For info about the real Big Game, Read "The Professor, The Banker, and the Suicide King by Michael Craig. Real interesting reading. It is about how Andy Beal, a banker, arranged heads up matches with the top pros who formed a corporation so that they could cover the stakes that he wanted to play. They got into 100,000/200,000 limit hold'em. Part of Beal's strategy was to try to take the pros out of their comfort zone with the stakes. I enjoyed the book.

For info about the real Big Game, Read "The Professor, The Banker, and the Suicide King by Michael Craig. Real interesting reading. It is about how Andy Beal, a banker, arranged heads up matches with the top pros who formed a corporation so that they could cover the stakes that he wanted to play. They got into 100,000/200,000 limit hold'em. Part of Beal's strategy was to try to take the pros out of their comfort zone with the stakes. I enjoyed the book.
"Real big game" - as opposed to the actual one that takes place almost everyday at Bellagio. To not confuse the OP, the big game is a $4K-8K mixed game at Bellagio - it usaually includes Chip Reese, Doyle, Chau Giang, Jennifer Harmon, DN used to play, Lederer and other top pros as well as anyone who wants to sit with them that can afford it. It is at the Bellagio and yes, if you are in Vegas you can actually see all of them playing in the Bellagio card room.The game with Beal was a one time deal and will probably not happen again.