party poker play money hand histories

So, a few friends and I decided we wanted to get in some honest ring game practice where we could tak about hands and discuss how each hand played out as it went.Since we were intending to show every hand, and talk about it, we thought that playing for real money was kind of silly. Since we also are spead out across the U.S., getting together locally was out of the question, so we decided to just all get together on Party Poker.Since you can't make a private play money table on party poker, we just had to find a near empty table and bum rush it, and in all honesty it did not work out bad. There were 5 of us, and the rest of the table filled with random people. We talked in AIM chat about each hand as it came up.After the session, I wanted to post my hand history so we could talk about where I went right or wrong in my betting.My local hand history folder was empty. I requested my last 100 hands from support, and got nothing back.Does Party Poker not let you get play money hand histories, and not even store them locally? Any ideas on this one. If they really don't, I'm thinking of moving to a different site because we want to treat this like a serious learning experience, and not having hand histories to discuss is a pretty big deal...Any help is greatly appreciated...Ray