to everyone here

ok, i love this site. i go on here everyday and read the new poker blogs everyone writes. there's only one thing that i hate..... people on here who just slam someone's post or just replys with a stupid comment, trying to be all clever and sarcastic. what's the point of having a forum than if there's no true response back to the original poster. Someone will have a blog asking a question and all he gets is: "your stupid, the answer is easy dork" or "you should quit poker" i have only posted one blog in 6 months and it was about one of my most amazing hands. the thing about it was i got 4 people reply back to it all mocking me for my bold print, and caps.. both which i forgot was on.... no true response to my blog. so whats the point?? i know it will never change, and im for sure about getting horrible responses to this post.... i know im gonna get blasted with comments for this blog but oh well.... im only speaking the truth, so to all of you who waste your time write back with sarcasm and rude comments to other people's blog to make yourselves feel better, i say...... "bring it"[/b]

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you ready, Steve? Aha.Andy? Yeah! Mick? OK.Alright, fellas, let's go!Oh it's been getting so hardLivin' with the things you do to me, ahaOh my dreams are getting so strangeI'd like to tell you everything I seeOh, I see a man at the backAs a matter of fact his eyes are red as the sunAnd a girl in the corner let no one ignore her'Cause she thinks she's the passionate oneOh, yeah, it was like lightning, everybody was frighteningAnd the music was soothing, and they all started groovingYeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, YeahAnd the man at the back saidEveryone attack and it turned into a ballroom blitzAnd the girl in the corner saidBoy, I wanna warn ya, it'll turn into a ballroom blitzBallroom blitz, ballroom blitz, ballroom blitzBallroom blitzI'm reaching out for somethingTouching nothing's all I ever doOh, I softly call you overWhen you appear there's nothing left of you, ahaNow the man in the backIs ready to crack as he raises his hands to the skyAnd the girl in the corner is ev'ryone's mournerShe could kill you with a wink of her eyeOh yeah, it was electric, so frightfully hecticAnd the band started leaving, 'cause they all stopped breathingYeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, YeahAnd the man at the back saidEveryone attack and it turned into a ballroom blitzAnd the girl in the corner saidBoy, I wanna warn ya, it'll turn into a ballroom blitzBallroom blitz, ballroom blitz, ballroom blitzBallroom blitz

If you think this is going to happen then why do you bother posting. It's like going to the proctologist and being surprised when he wants to put his fingers in your ass. Either embrace it or don't post. This "blog" has no point but to tell us how stupid and immature we are and the last one was to brag. Wow. Add something productive and you will be responded to in kind. For example, I have a friend I haven't seen in a while, best guy ever, and we saw each other the other day, poker came up and first thing he did was tell me about his bad beats. He doesn't play much and I think they were play tables, but it meant something to him. I love this guy but I didn't really care about it. I nodded, acted like I care, and said "man, that's tough" but on the inside I was barely listening. This is a guy I would do anything for. Poker players don't want to hear about big wins or beats, we all have them. For advice, that is one thing, you just have ask in a more humble way.This place is built on respect. I asked a dumb question the other day and nobody flamed me once and one poster even acknowledge if someone else asked the same question, they would have been flamed. I'm not saying everyone likes me, I'm just saying I've earned a little leeway due to my post count and service time. Everyone takes hard knocks. Get over it or leave.

ya dumbass, im gonna try to change the world on fullcontactpoker by writing a forum post... censored idiot
lol i think its cute when newbs say funny things like censored idiotits like a big mystery
Good one ROYAL TOOL :roll:
hey , I thought we went over this already.You are to use the big boy voice when you're posting in a thread.P.S.. Thanks again for the 1st place as Homo of FCP., it really meant a lot
I'm still pissed about that. I want a suck off.
Good one ROYAL TOOL :roll:
hey , I thought we went over this already.You are to use the big boy voice when you're posting in a thread.P.S.. Thanks again for the 1st place as Homo of FCP., it really meant a lot
I'm still pissed about that. I want a suck off.
I'll out suck u any day

ok... if anyone uses the word " newbe" ur a nerd to the tenth powerand in response to the guy who said he gets respect on her cuz he put in many posts..... good for you, whoopty doo!!!! you garde your value as a person to how much respect you get on this site.... get -a-life-loser

ok... if anyone uses the word " newbe" ur a nerd to the tenth powerand in response to the guy who said he gets respect on her cuz he put in many posts..... good for you, whoopty doo!!!! you garde your value as a person to how much respect you get on this site.... get -a-life-loser
sorry I don't speak retard, what did you say?

FCP forums is like a gang. the higher rank you have, the more stupid posts you can make without getting flamed.if a newbie comes in here and asked a very general good question, we ::FCP members:: will look for mistakes and flame you on anything and EVERYTHING, even if you forgot to put a period at the end. If a veteran comes in here and asked a very very stupiddd easy question, he will get good responses, and actually get help.get the point?? it's like a gang. you have to pay your dues before you start getting respect. :::I KICK YOU IN THE FACE after i stepped on dog poop to welcome you, newbie:::teneight

I think you doth protest too much.

Mr. Mexico crafts a considerate, succinct, appropriate post followed almost immediately with his next post: "I want a suck off".OP, how the hell could you possibly not love this forum?