celene feels for the victims

it's not what she said its the way she said ittearing up about barely being able to do her ceasars palace gighand gestures that appear she is inventing a new sign language
I see - I didn't watch the video, but just read the article.
don't read it then - it's really not that hard...now go back to calling the cops on people who make rolling stops at intersections
stfu, dude. i'm over it already.i hate those guys, btw :twisted: .
I'm not, I hate people like you - mind your own business and stop trying to lay down the law.
all i did was post a link to the off-topic section.
stop trying to police the forum - I, along with many others here, like to read about random things that are not poker-related. If I want to read about poker, I go to the strategy section.
i'm not tryin to police the forum.. i couldn't honestly care less if you talked about your dog's turds in here. i posted it out of boredom. just let it go, man.
Thanks again for your input - you see how welcome it was...
who cares
people who don't want to read off-topic crap in the general poker forum.DOUCHE.
Someone who has been signed up for five minutes should not be redirecting posts. Off topic doesn't get viewed. It will get moved in due time, until then, GO TELL ON A COWORKER FOR TAKING AN EXTRA FIVE MINUTES ON THEIR LUNCH BREAK LOSER.I heard the clip on Stern and it was funny. Her lack of ability to speak the English language. Funny.Although, she speaks English better than I speak French