amateur poker in toronto

Hey Daniel – Hello from Toronto Maple Leaf country. I’m sending this note because I heard rumors that you were supporting the national poker tour and not the red hot poker tour, I just can’t imagine this would be true, but I need to know. I’ve played on both, and National is a joke (they don’t know poker at all, there are fights at their events, and all their prizes seem to be bogus). Red Hot was the first and has always been the best. I was at the Maddy when you talked about getting more Canadians on tour, if you are serious, the only tour in Toronto to support is Red Hot. I’d love to hear back if you have a chance. Thanks,Taylor

I agree about National Poker Tour. I heard that the guy in charge is very unprofessional.I think Daniel is willing to support any major poker tour in Canada. I heard of at least three in Toronto and one in British Columbia.

National is a joke (they don’t know poker at all, there are fights at their events, and all their prizes seem to be bogus). :I was at the Maddy when you talked about getting more Canadians on tour, ...

Yes. I play in a small one-location bar, but I think many of the Fox & Fiddle and St. Louis Bar & Grill locations have these freeroll nights. I qualified this week to play in the finals. :-) I hope to play in a Heads Up Tournament soon, just like they had shown in CNBC where Phil "The Mouth" Hellmuth surprisingly beat out all the other poker stars, including Chris "Jesus" Ferguson and Antonio "The Magician" Estefandiari. :club:

you guys are talking about the freerolls in the local bars right?if so, where do you guys play?