new deposit, where should i go?

I have about $135 to put somewhere...My favorite types of games are Sit n' Go tourneys. I play mostly $10, sometimes $20.Every once in a while I'll join a larger tourney but while I'm at a computer, I usually get bored after about 2-3 hours so no matter how I'm doing, I tend not to play solid enough late in the standings to make them profitable. I've placed in a few of them, but I usually won't bother with them.Other than that. I will usually play $25 buy in NL tables.I'm looking to build my bank for a little while before I actually start to care about where I play. Because I don't play many ring games, most bonuses won't matter. I generally don't like Party, I took my money out of there about 2 months ago. Any other suggestions? I was think ing Doyle's Room but I don't know...

hey ive been playing at a site with some good tourneys, its easy money, more fish than a seaworld and great tourneys with big payouts and low entries. The site is easy because of the domain name, all the new players go to it. you can get yourself a nice 30% sign up bonus too and a $3000 freeroll entry if you use this code BONUS3000FR when you sign up thru this page: http://www.poker.com/bonus/I like this site because the bonus is paid for $1 for every 10 raked, which is easy to keep track of, no stupid stars or crowns or some crap.Also, the bonus is like .. not time limited if you know what i mean. You dont have to play all the hands by 1 month or your bonus disappears, which might also be good for a tourney player like you. You also get $1 for every $1 in tournament fees or something too, also good for you.

hey ive been playing at a site with some good tourneys, its easy money, more fish than a seaworld and great tourneys with big payouts and low entries. The site is easy because of the domain name, all the new players go to it. you can get yourself a nice 30% sign up bonus too and a $3000 freeroll entry if you use this code BONUS3000FR when you sign up thru this page: http://www.poker.com/bonus/I like this site because the bonus is paid for $1 for every 10 raked, which is easy to keep track of, no stupid stars or crowns or some crap.Also, the bonus is like .. not time limited if you know what i mean. You dont have to play all the hands by 1 month or your bonus disappears, which might also be good for a tourney player like you. You also get $1 for every $1 in tournament fees or something too, also good for you.
that site is compete crap