quick rules question, probably stupid

Hold emIf the board shows all spades including the Ace and two people don't have any but one has the K of spades and another has the Q of spades, does it rank in descending order or does the Ace high count for everyone at the table and make a 4 way chop?Silly I'm sure. I just don't know.Thx

Hold emIf the board shows all spades including the Ace and two people don't have any but one has the K of spades and another has the Q of spades, does it rank in descending order or does the Ace high count for everyone at the table and make a 4 way chop?Silly I'm sure. I just don't know.Thx
Descending order.
The King will play. The player makes a nut A-K flush.Cheers,Posoo

the King wins. Its the best five card hand. Everyone has an ace high straight, but the King has an ace-king high straight, which would be the nuts, unless a straight flush is possible.

the King wins. Its the best five card hand. Everyone has an ace high straight, but the King has an ace-king high straight, which would be the nuts, unless a straight flush is possible.
Ummmm, don't listen to this one....FLUSH....say it with me.....FLUSH.
Ummmm, don't listen to this one....FLUSH....say it with me.....FLUSH.
FlushFlush
thank you all, that's what I thought but wasnt sure. You all are wonderful. I know owe each of you a hand job. Collect from Royal.
damn it i got here too late..
The fact that not one person flamed the OP should've tipped you off. Almost any other poster, save a handful, would've been flamed mercilessly into the fiery pits of hell.Edit: I quoted the wrong post, this was meant for whoever said they didn't realize Ron made this thread, lol.
thank you all, that's what I thought but wasnt sure. You all are wonderful. I know owe each of you a hand job. Collect from Royal.
The fact that not one person flamed the OP should've tipped you off. Almost any other poster, save a handful, would've been flamed mercilessly into the fiery pits of hell.Edit: I quoted the wrong post, this was meant for whoever said they didn't realize Ron made this thread, lol.
Will you ever forgive me??
Will you ever forgive me??
Because its you, fryer, and I tend to enjoy your posts, I will make a concerted effort to forgive you. No promises, though.
Because its you, fryer, and I tend to enjoy your posts, I will make a concerted effort to forgive you. No promises, though.
It's cause I'm a Steeler fan, you know it.
That sealed the deal, you are now forgiven. :dance: :clap:
Very sweet of you to say. I will fall asleep in a peaceful mood tonight because I am loved by somebody.Only half sw
Very sweet of you to say. I will fall asleep in a peaceful mood tonight because I am loved by somebody.Only half sw
Good night.

Maybe he really didn't know, guys.He might have never played poker before in his life, and just enjoys posting in this forum.I can't think of a single post from Ron that would lead one to believe that he even thinks about poker...Shrug.semi- j/k

Maybe he really didn't know, guys.He might have never played poker before in his life, and just enjoys posting in this forum.I can't think of a single post from Ron that would lead one to believe that he even thinks about poker...Shrug.semi- j/k
You could log on to Stars or Full Tilt right now and find out.I don't pretend to know everything but you can look at my record on the Neg O (only record keeping thing I know) two final table in 5 entries. How'd you do?I realize we just don't get along, but we can play anytime you'd like, schedule permitting.semi/partially jk

I'm going to bed. Do your homework Chiggle and come play in the Neg O tomorrow or the one on Full Tilt on Thursday and you can teach me. I don't think I'm the best by any stretch, but I can hold my own. Thank you. Don't mean to be defensive, but you spoke about what you don't know. I guess you didn't see that final table thread of mine the other day. 990 people, I finished 9th. Tournaments are for suckers though.Why I'm so defensive I have no idea. Me and chiggles don't see eye to eye. Who knows, maybe I'm just tired.Good night sir.I'm crabby. Sorry

I'm going to bed. Do your homework Chiggle and come play in the Neg O tomorrow or the one on Full Tilt on Thursday and you can teach me. I don't think I'm the best by any stretch, but I can hold my own. Thank you. Don't mean to be defensive, but you spoke about what you don't know. I guess you didn't see that final table thread of mine the other day. 990 people, I finished 9th. Tournaments are for suckers though.Why I'm so defensive I have no idea. Me and chiggles don't see eye to eye. Who knows, maybe I'm just tired.Good night sir.
What the fuck?I spoke about what I don't know? In jest???A good night sleep might help.I don't know why you're so defensive, either.Like I just said, I was wholly "j/k"edit: I feel like I need to put this out there: I have absolutely nothing against you.I don't dislike you.I don't know what else to say.